November 22, 2017, 11:45:42 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Bournemouth Saturday 3pm  (Read 9577 times)

September 23, 2017, 08:25:46 PM
Reply #120

toffee_scot

Let's hope King and Defoe both have an off day this afternoon.

Does Koeman really have to accommodate both Rooney and Sigurdsson in the starting lineup and what's the deal with Klaassen ahead of Davies?

September 23, 2017, 08:26:12 PM
Reply #121

Evertonian in NC

Any free streams? I refuse to pay $50 with that line up.

Check your DMs
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 23, 2017, 08:26:15 PM
Reply #122

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Really really bad feeling about this lads.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 23, 2017, 08:26:16 PM
Reply #123

Buck76

The hole balance of that team doesn't look right.... can understand resting Kean, it's the 3 No.10's that on paper should be amazing that need to convince playing together... Kenny, Davis & Vlasic unlucky to be dropped... fingers crossed the pennies dropped....

September 23, 2017, 08:27:09 PM
Reply #124

SANA_DR0

Thanks.

I never used to until NBC whacked a $50 charge this season for all online games, the bastards.

thats atrocious, it should be part of the NBC sports package. NBC does have the best coverage and commentators, much better than skys' or bbcs.

There should be some Acestream and Sopcast links closer to kick off time..
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 23, 2017, 08:27:13 PM
Reply #125

Evertonian in NC

Let's hope King and Defoe both have an off day this afternoon.

Does Koeman really have to accommodate both Rooney and Sigurdsson in the starting lineup and what's the deal with Klaassen ahead of Davies?

He's either desperately stubborn or maybe he made assurances to get Rooney to retire internationally?
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 23, 2017, 08:27:25 PM
Reply #126

BlueNoseMike

Makes sense to play 2 dms when you've got a makeshift defence imo. I can at least see the reasoning. I can see the reasoning of Martina over Kenny due to Holgate lack of experience at CB.

It's going to take a while to get an idea of what the 11 will be. Partly due to the depth of quality (I hope) and partly because people are finding their feet still

September 23, 2017, 08:28:22 PM
Reply #127

arteta4spain

I'd play him ahead of most any of the midfield/attack. Think he's pivotal to how we want to play. Shoehorning in new signings ahead of him is daft.
Think that's been our problem this season so far. We're trying to get everyone game time and we're shoehorning everyone in. I can understand Koeman doing this so that they can have time to gel but surely this  should be done on the training pitch. Too dangerous to be experimenting in a competitive match.
On a side note this is massively clutching at straws but after Klaassen signed do you think they looked at him in training and thought he's off the pace and increased the pursuit of Sigurdsson?

September 23, 2017, 08:29:55 PM
Reply #128

SANA_DR0

The hole balance of that team doesn't look right.... can understand resting Kean, it's the 3 No.10's that on paper should be amazing that need to convince playing together... Kenny, Davis & Vlasic unlucky to be dropped... fingers crossed the pennies dropped....

its a fucking Joke, play the 2 other number tens in the Europa League, we dont need 3 in this match, we need youth and pace for the premier league, we cant keep giving the team to gel with players who dont even fit in a system, especially in the premierleague!!

i fear for us this season already, wish Holgate doesnt make any mistakes, and if we do make mistakes its Cuco and Williams..
the sooner Williams and Cuco are dropped, the better we will become.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 23, 2017, 08:30:00 PM
Reply #129

Evertonian in NC

thats atrocious, it should be part of the NBC sports package. NBC does have the best coverage and commentators, much better than skys' or bbcs.

There should be some Acestream and Sopcast links closer to kick off time..

It was like the neighbourhood dope man, getting us high on his supply for 3 glorious years before reality hit.

Even worse than the $50, I can't get the "Extra Time" games (even after paying) on overflow cable channels anymore, so I can't DVR when my kid has a cross country meet - like today.

September 23, 2017, 08:31:02 PM
Reply #130

cantoffee

Should really be Davies instead of Klassen but not many other surprises given jags and Keane are out.

Hope Holgate does well here, it will be nice to half a venter half who can carry the ball into center midfield and pass.

September 23, 2017, 08:31:47 PM
Reply #131

Everton Mint

Defence today is shit due to injuries.

But the MF is shit due to bad management.

Only DCL can save us here. Or Niasse.

September 23, 2017, 08:33:34 PM
Reply #132

Evertonian in NC

Really really bad feeling about this lads.

Went with 1-1 in Prediction League, now feel like my cockeyed optimism gonna cost me the lead money spot in the Table!

September 23, 2017, 08:33:45 PM
Reply #133

Realist

so you now have a midfield of Gana

he can get about but come on ffs

I take it then your playing long ball with that line up

Show us your team....

September 23, 2017, 08:35:46 PM
Reply #134

john e

That team looks shite at the back and the only pace in the side is DCL

Think Koeman does not know who to play were  :wanker: