November 24, 2017, 12:49:33 AM

Author Topic: credit koeman  (Read 1962 times)

September 24, 2017, 01:50:02 PM
Reply #15

blue slug

Why should you credit a man whose paid over 100k a week for performing poorly in his job, all I've seen is shit performances with no gameplan or cohesion apparent at all

deCoubertin

September 24, 2017, 02:00:57 PM
Reply #16

dekko

I think he got lucky, so give him credit for being lucky? He was out of options and went for the f*uck it all type of strategy.
Hes main type of strategy with this team is not going to work. No energy, no pace, not pressuring anyone, no creativity, no aggression.
Give credit to Girouds wife for not letting him come here.
Give credit to Niasse for his great attitude and taking his opportunity.
Give credit for Cucos leg be sh*t and get an injury, so that Kenny could come in.
Give credit to Niasse again.
Give credit to Niasse!

September 24, 2017, 02:41:15 PM
Reply #17

bluenuck

is there any Everton fans that have any patience? Seriously. It's been just over 1 season. We gave Martinez 3. Lol.

September 24, 2017, 02:58:51 PM
Reply #18

Bluedylan

I'm not massively pro-Koeman but there's a lot of hyperbole on here. Ultimately, we're operating from a position of very low confidence, trying to settle in numerous new first team players. No, it's not been great, but the thing needed at the moment is just to win some games and build that confidence. We've done that unconvincingly against Sunderland and Bournemouth now.

Beat Limassol and Burnley this week, and all in all, it won't have been such a bad start to the season.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

September 24, 2017, 03:10:20 PM
Reply #19

Redartin

Credit - we are running a Lamborghini using a second hand battery out of a Lada.
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

September 24, 2017, 03:11:58 PM
Reply #20

Mac934

He gets credit for making the changes. He gets criticism for not recognising the initial lineup was flawed
Again and again, same every game, 1st eleven doesn't work, bring on the subs, improves the balance.

September 24, 2017, 03:16:02 PM
Reply #21

eyesalwaysblue

is there any Everton fans that have any patience? Seriously. It's been just over 1 season. We gave Martinez 3. Lol.
It's true Koeman has been given short patience by a lot of fans and gathering in numbers quickly, probably because it seems like we swapped like for like in many ways, he reminds a lot of people of Martinez at his worst, we had no reason to doubt Martinez early doors as his first season we could have no complaints really could we?
              Koemans statement before the game yesterday that the starting 11 was a "better team" than midweek was stubborn and as a lot thought was plain wrong, and it turned out that way obviously. He brings out the same disbelief as Martinez did with fuckin knobs on,his next 11 will be a big factor in a lot fans confidence in his ability to manage us going forward.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 24, 2017, 03:44:24 PM
Reply #22

SANA_DR0

tikka takka over Koemans style anyday, my main issue with Koeman is we have no fucking attacking game plan other than lump the ball up front... I want to see some style Koeman has non.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 24, 2017, 03:52:45 PM
Reply #23

Lxxx

Again and again, same every game, 1st eleven doesn't work, bring on the subs, improves the balance.

You would think just one of the people paid to interview him each week might put that to him, each week, when the same things happen again and again. Just ask him why he persists with a formation that doesn't work and why it takes a change every match to make us into a more balanced team to rescue a result.

September 24, 2017, 03:55:21 PM
Reply #24

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Wrong starting xi
Strange subs, winged a win

Simply simply lovely

September 24, 2017, 03:59:46 PM
Reply #25

Trublue

On the match thread yesterday, I wasn't happy he brought Kenny on. Because we needed a goal and a defender was coming on (not because the player himself). But I have to say he was a big difference.

September 24, 2017, 04:02:20 PM
Reply #26

BlueForYou

We have a Lamborghini but with the engine running-in and misfiring like a Lada

The head mechanic is still fine tuning the genuine parts for a well oiled machine

Nobody said it would be an easy ride

We are no longer stalling - credit to Koeman

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 24, 2017, 04:17:20 PM
Reply #27

BlueNoseMike

I'll reserve my credit until we actually but together a 90 min performance of cohesion and structure with the players he's  brought in.

You do know that will take time right? Can anyone name a side that has tried to blood about 7 key new players into a team that have hit the ground running? Seriously?

This site has gone fucking mental recently

September 24, 2017, 04:19:46 PM
Reply #28

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Credit Koeman sounds like the dodgiest bank in the world
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

September 24, 2017, 04:46:25 PM
Reply #29

dekko

Credit - we are running a Lamborghini using a second hand battery out of a Lada.

Lamborghinis are known to be quick, fast. We are far from that. Were more like a big old fragile WWI tank that tries to drive through 2017s defense. Aint gonna happen.