October 22, 2017, 01:35:32 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Burnley  (Read 7311 times)

October 02, 2017, 02:53:53 AM
Reply #810

plowman2

Just thinking, is it wrong to wonder how Pelegrini is doing in China?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 02:58:02 AM by plowman2 »
He's been devastingly underwhelming at goodison and seems to have developed a belief he can run straight through solid objects.
(Sunderland fan's fume at possible signing of McGeady on loan)

October 02, 2017, 02:55:26 AM
Reply #811

Lxxx

I think Mr Loew would be interesting,

Too many turtle neck jumpers for me.

October 02, 2017, 03:06:07 AM
Reply #812

Smingers

all this pulling foreign names from a hat of available managers when you, we know fuck all about them, with the exception of Ancelotti who is hardly likely to consider a club of our status.

Forget about status. Money talks mate. These days if the money is right anyone can go anywhere. Do you think Man City had pulling power when the sheikhs came to town? No. They had the money. They went straight out and bought Robinho. That's what we should have done this summer. We knew Rom was a gonner so we should have gone out and bought a marquee striker to replace. But we didn't. Now we have to wait til Jan to buy a top striker.

If we pay the right price we could get Ancellotti.

October 02, 2017, 03:08:52 AM
Reply #813

Tony Clifton

I think Mr Loew would be interesting,

He certainly is, um, interesting...

October 02, 2017, 03:11:46 AM
Reply #814

TheTone

haha fucking hell

October 02, 2017, 03:11:54 AM
Reply #815

Faceatthefence

Homemade cheese fanatic eh!
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

October 02, 2017, 03:13:19 AM
Reply #816

Realist

Forget about status. Money talks mate. These days if the money is right anyone can go anywhere. Do you think Man City had pulling power when the sheikhs came to town? No. They had the money. They went straight out and bought Robinho. That's what we should have done this summer. We knew Rom was a gonner so we should have gone out and bought a marquee striker to replace. But we didn't. Now we have to wait til Jan to buy a top striker.

🤦🏻‍♂️

October 02, 2017, 03:13:41 AM
Reply #817

TheTone

with a Respect sign in the background too   :snigger:

October 02, 2017, 03:32:12 AM
Reply #818

SANA_DR0

mmm cheese.

win win for me. :p
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

October 02, 2017, 03:36:04 AM
Reply #819

Bluedylan

Grim. It's like Lord of the Flies in here.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.

October 02, 2017, 04:06:59 AM
Reply #820

KoemansNumberTens

We can't do what city did. We could afford our Robinho but he was only tempted by the plan to burn through another billion.

October 02, 2017, 05:48:28 AM
Reply #821

Bally

Administrator

My Mrs barely watches anything other than Everton, the three times she has watched games with him involved, he's done that. Hahaha
It's the roll I way

October 02, 2017, 06:13:50 AM
Reply #822

eyesalwaysblue

We had a barman who started doing that only round his gritter, when he sniffed he waved his fingers about like he was playing a flute, he emptied the spot.
I still despise Clive Thomas..