August 22, 2018, 12:59:21 AM

Author Topic: What is Sandro?  (Read 12316 times)

December 13, 2017, 07:32:36 PM
Reply #120

Toddacelli

Swap deal?

Just practicing to be a journo -

Ronaldo off form
+
Sandro wanting to go to Spain
+
Quick Maths!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

December 13, 2017, 07:34:11 PM
Reply #121

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Just practicing to be a journo -

Ronaldo off form
+
Sandro wanting to go to Spain
+
Quick Maths!

You've got the job fella.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 14, 2017, 12:56:11 AM
Reply #122

gizzblue

Really wouldn't suprise me if we let the next Ronaldo slip through our fingers ...tbh. ...give the lad a chance Sam .

December 15, 2017, 05:46:31 PM
Reply #123

Macca77

Sam Allardyce revealed Sandro Ramirez has found it difficult settling into life at Everton, but is hopeful the forward will find his feet at Goodison Park.

"Sandro hasn’t settled in that well, according to the staff," said Allardyce.

"We would hope he would make an impact down the line.

December 15, 2017, 06:29:11 PM
Reply #124

loroloco

Sam Allardyce revealed Sandro Ramirez has found it difficult settling into life at Everton, but is hopeful the forward will find his feet at Goodison Park.

"Sandro hasn’t settled in that well, according to the staff," said Allardyce.

"We would hope he would make an impact down the line.

one canīt help but wonder if his football is bad because he hasnīt settled or if he hasnīt settled because his football is bad. we should give him every opportunity to help him either way. fellaini was dog shit for the firt 2 or 3 years at everton (maybe dog shit is a bit over the top haha) but he came good and became one of our best players. would love him back tbh.

December 15, 2017, 08:06:34 PM
Reply #125

mikey_blue

one canīt help but wonder if his football is bad because he hasnīt settled or if he hasnīt settled because his football is bad. we should give him every opportunity to help him either way. fellaini was dog shit for the firt 2 or 3 years at everton (maybe dog shit is a bit over the top haha) but he came good and became one of our best players. would love him back tbh.

Didn't Felli get 10-12 goals in his first season?

December 15, 2017, 08:26:08 PM
Reply #126

bacon sarnie

Was with you til you mentioned Fellaini.

December 15, 2017, 08:54:42 PM
Reply #127

blueski

Didn't Felli get 10-12 goals in his first season?
something like that

which is also the counter argument to DCL - even when first signed Lukaku was poor in many aspects of his play but still bagged 20 for us.

not saying Sandro can't eventually work out but it doesn't seem very likely at the moment does it?
Nil Satis

December 15, 2017, 09:08:56 PM
Reply #128

mikey_blue

something like that

which is also the counter argument to DCL - even when first signed Lukaku was poor in many aspects of his play but still bagged 20 for us.

not saying Sandro can't eventually work out but it doesn't seem very likely at the moment does it?

Lukaku is still poor at things, some of which will never change. Doesn't stop him being boss. You can't be poor and score loads of goals, It just makes said player a goal scorer.

Felli obviously matured as a player and got better, but was in no means shit when we signed him, he was just different. Mainly because we played him up where he couldn't effect the game as much.

December 15, 2017, 09:14:38 PM
Reply #129

blueski

Lukaku is still poor at things, some of which will never change. Doesn't stop him being boss. You can't be poor and score loads of goals, It just makes said player a goal scorer.

Felli obviously matured as a player and got better, but was in no means shit when we signed him, he was just different. Mainly because we played him up where he couldn't effect the game as much.
I do think fellaini is a fairly poor comparison - I actually do remember him being pretty bad in the first few appearances but he did always have that tactical reason to get included in a team - his size and ability to bring balls down from the air or flick it on, defend and attack on set pieces etc.

I really struggle to see what tactical advantage (size, pace, engine, aerial ability) that Sandro offers at this moment in time which makes a very strong case for him being included in the starting XI to counter his shortcomings so it seems so unlikely that he will get time in the 1st team to play his way into some form. he just doesn't seem strong enough at any one thing to make a case for playing him and dealing with the time required to get him up to speed
Nil Satis

December 15, 2017, 09:23:54 PM
Reply #130

mikey_blue

I do think fellaini is a fairly poor comparison - I actually do remember him being pretty bad in the first few appearances but he did always have that tactical reason to get included in a team - his size and ability to bring balls down from the air or flick it on, defend and attack on set pieces etc.

I really struggle to see what tactical advantage (size, pace, engine, aerial ability) that Sandro offers at this moment in time which makes a very strong case for him being included in the starting XI to counter his shortcomings so it seems so unlikely that he will get time in the 1st team to play his way into some form. he just doesn't seem strong enough at any one thing to make a case for playing him and dealing with the time required to get him up to speed

First few appearances mean fuck all, being 21 and coming from Belgium to the Prem is a big step up, I gave him time to adjust before I judged him. He was wasted up front, but he still used the natural attributes to be one of our main contributors that season. For that reason, I can't call him poor.

Totally agree with the Sandro point though. For the style we're starting to play, DCL is much more suited to it. I do think Sandro could be a player, but it's the wrong time for him.

December 15, 2017, 09:26:52 PM
Reply #131

blueski

First few appearances mean fuck all, being 21 and coming from Belgium to the Prem is a big step up, I gave him time to adjust before I judged him. He was wasted up front, but he still used the natural attributes to be one of our main contributors that season. For that reason, I can't call him poor.

Totally agree with the Sandro point though. For the style we're starting to play, DCL is much more suited to it. I do think Sandro could be a player, but it's the wrong time for him.
baldness makes him look older but Sandro's only 22 - he looks so much older
Nil Satis

December 15, 2017, 11:07:19 PM
Reply #132

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
He's currently scored 47 goals for me by Feb in all competitions on FM but the cunt wants to move to a bigger club. Sack him off
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 15, 2017, 11:29:01 PM
Reply #133

Macca77

Hes shit lads, its a shame but its true

December 15, 2017, 11:50:29 PM
Reply #134

therealdunc

Valencia want him but only on loan as they are skint

Blue