November 20, 2017, 07:38:02 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bradley's Charity match to be streamed by Channel Five  (Read 1537 times)

September 02, 2017, 03:15:01 PM
Read 1537 times

Everton News

Bradley's Charity match to be streamed by Channel Five

This Sunday's charity football match for the¬ Bradley Lowery Foundation¬ will be exclusively streamed live on the¬ 5 News Facebook Page

Source: Bradley's Charity match to be streamed by Channel Five

deCoubertin

September 02, 2017, 03:27:01 PM
Reply #1

Marky Mark and the funky

Has anyone seen a definitive list of who's actually involved, I've only seen bit's any pieces?

Extra query, what an earth is 'Jordan' doing as a guest manager, is she a mackem supporter or something? Just seem odd...

September 02, 2017, 04:10:40 PM
Reply #2

Toffee1

Has anyone seen a definitive list of who's actually involved, I've only seen bit's any pieces?

Extra query, what an earth is 'Jordan' doing as a guest manager, is she a mackem supporter or something? Just seem odd...

Here you go mate - has the names of those taking part.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/who-playing-bradley-lowery-charity-13552340

Hope loads is raised and it can help families in similar situations.

September 02, 2017, 07:52:42 PM
Reply #3

Bally

Administrator

Gemma (Bradley's mum) requested it, because when she was getting trolled online, Katie price was the first to contact her with advice, they have been in contact ever since, and Katie price has been supporting Gemma all the way through, the same as a certain football club who will be forever on her heart, her words not mine.
It's the roll I way

September 02, 2017, 07:55:26 PM
Reply #4

Marky Mark and the funky

Gemma (Bradley's mum) requested it, because when she was getting trolled online, Katie price was the first to contact her with advice, they have been in contact ever since, and Katie price has been supporting Gemma all the way through, the same as a certain football club who will be forever on her heart, her words not mine.

You are a fountain of behind-the-scenes knowledge, thanks muchly :cheers:

Oh, and good on Katie as well!

September 03, 2017, 05:49:15 PM
Reply #5

Macca77

September 03, 2017, 08:16:32 PM
Reply #6

Simon Paul

Administrator
?hc_ref=ARRfkCJzfw0MJ8pLZI2cwmMc5s9MfAvvUzMXK_0Zpb7WfKsknwr5Zw3YPZEG2iR2U18

September 03, 2017, 09:06:47 PM
Reply #7

Marky Mark and the funky

Looks like a decent turnout. Don't know most of the celebs, it's very much the thought that counts of course :)

Closing NSNO now cos me computer fing is struggling to keep the stream. Just the introductory video of Bradley on the pitch :'(
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 09:22:12 PM by Marky Mark and the funky »

September 03, 2017, 09:17:22 PM
Reply #8

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Is that Ian from Eastenders?

1-0 down already. ffs Koeman.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

September 03, 2017, 09:18:45 PM
Reply #9

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

September 03, 2017, 09:21:22 PM
Reply #10

Everton Mint

September 03, 2017, 09:22:43 PM
Reply #11

Major Clanger

Has no-one told Jamie O'Hara that this is a charity game?
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

September 03, 2017, 09:24:10 PM
Reply #12

Marky Mark and the funky

Thought Hibbo was playing ?

We wanted to give them a chance before throwing on our goal machine  ;)

On tablet now, it's slow.

@Major Clanger  O'Hara making up for an average career :snigger:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 09:26:23 PM by Marky Mark and the funky »

September 03, 2017, 09:26:02 PM
Reply #13

Everton Mint

September 03, 2017, 09:27:01 PM
Reply #14

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I never thought I'd see Peter Reid in an Everton shirt playing at Goodison again.
- Walt Disney