December 14, 2017, 04:34:29 AM

Author Topic: [News]Can Everton Push for a Top-Six Finish Under Allardyce?  (Read 1292 times)

December 12, 2017, 09:50:17 PM
Reply #45

Ridge

Are any of our players good enough to be starting for a top 6 team?

I think we should finish top half, but the days of scraping europe with percentage football are gone.

deCoubertin

December 12, 2017, 10:00:51 PM
Reply #46

everton1952

This is mental!
2 weeks ago I would have bitten hands off for 17th!!
Lads, we got a result against Liverpool sure, but we were CATASTROPHIC!
Only their self implosion saved us.
We played AWFUL.
7th....pipe dream.
We wont go down, but we will finish closer to 17th than 7th
We havent just become a good team again  :headbang:
What adjective would you have used worse than CATASTROPHIC  had we lost the game?  The defenders deserve great credit from that match. They should not be included in the "we" when you say "We played  AWFUL".  I would imagine they are probably chuffed. As for the neutrals and the redshite, both the largely redshite pundits and their awful fans, I do not care what they think. Early days yet before we get the style back, so top 8 would be very good looking ahead from here. 

December 12, 2017, 10:03:22 PM
Reply #47

TheTone

This is mental!
2 weeks ago I would have bitten hands off for 17th!!
Lads, we got a result against Liverpool sure, but we were CATASTROPHIC!
Only their self implosion saved us.
We played AWFUL.
7th....pipe dream.
We wont go down, but we will finish closer to 17th than 7th
We havent just become a good team again  :headbang:

December 13, 2017, 12:10:54 AM
Reply #48

BlueForYou

Top half, hopefully

Nice pair of legs
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

December 13, 2017, 01:29:43 AM
Reply #49

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
8th MIGHT be on if we work out how to win away from home, but 7th ainít happening I donít think...

Would be fucking made up with 8th me. Itíd be great to get past those sweats in the cup but canít see it...klopps an ego monster and will be looking to send a message.

Burnley will be sound tho. Very impressed with Dyche still. Saw a graphic the other day that theyíve only conceded shots from inside the box and practically from within the frame of the goal. His structural work and closing down has gone on another level I think.

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.