December 14, 2017, 02:53:29 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 62325 times)

October 23, 2017, 03:34:33 AM
Reply #2055

Tony Clifton

Pardew is available

Let's dance!  ;)

deCoubertin

October 23, 2017, 03:35:07 AM
Reply #2056

Cozzie

Shame we wont be able to attract tuchel.

I honestly havent a clue for our next manager.

October 23, 2017, 03:35:58 AM
Reply #2057

oscar

Anchelotti staying at the Vincent Southport tonight maybe hes here for the golf

October 23, 2017, 03:37:48 AM
Reply #2058

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Are we... are we getting worse?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 23, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
Reply #2059

blue slug

Let's dance!  ;)

Wish we could have Bowie in charge to

October 23, 2017, 03:43:48 AM
Reply #2060

Dr. Sponge

Arteta is learning from a manager who has never managed anything other than a crop or world class players.

We are a poor Everton squad.

October 23, 2017, 03:44:21 AM
Reply #2061

Faceatthefence

Call me crazy, but I think he's here for a while yet.

We just don't have form with sacking managers early into their tenure, plus he's Moshiri's man, and sacking him would be admitting he chose the wrong man, and that would also risk a crop of expensive players being at risk of being discarded by any new manager.

I firmly want him gone, have done for a while, but the above observations, and my own pessimistic Evertonian gut have convinced me he is holding onto this position.
We should be cool at losing some summer signings,they are simply not good enough.We may have to suffer some short term pain for long term gain should RK leave in the coming weeks.We have had a surgical cull but much more pruning needs doing,especially amongst the back four.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 03:52:26 AM by Faceatthefence »
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

October 23, 2017, 03:44:54 AM
Reply #2062

KoemansNumberTens

Are we... are we getting worse?

Not sure we can get worse. It's been of a level all season long. Stoke were better than us for 40 minutes til we scored and for the last 20 too. It's just all bad

October 23, 2017, 03:47:45 AM
Reply #2063

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I wasn't too stressed during the first half, they were having a lot of the ball but we were getting into them quite well and Gueye was doing his thing but... inevitable collapse.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 23, 2017, 03:52:05 AM
Reply #2064

bigmanbob

Without wanting to sound all kopite, is it not time to let the club know how we feel? Quite how we do that is anyone's guess but whilst we all sit here moaning to our keyboards the club will think we're all fine with the situation

October 23, 2017, 03:52:35 AM
Reply #2065

blue slug

The two games we've won you could argue we could of lost or drawn, we are utter garbage to watch, I've never seen us look this clueless and so devoid of a gameplan even with the likes of walker, smith and roberto in charge

October 23, 2017, 03:53:48 AM
Reply #2066

bluenuck

If we're ever going to acheive anything we need to start taking risks and stop making the obvious choice in both manger and player recruitment.

I may not fully agree on Arteta, but this ^^ is what we have to start doing. It's a must. We will never attract world class players here till we are regularly in European competitions and in the top 4-6 every season. To get to there with above average players we will need a different type of thinking manager. Someone who is willing to, for the lack of a better term, think outside the box.

October 23, 2017, 04:04:53 AM
Reply #2067

Simon Paul

Administrator
Arteta is learning from a manager who has never managed anything other than a crop or world class players.

We are a poor Everton squad.

if only Mourinho had learned his trade at Blackpool instead of Barcelona....

October 23, 2017, 04:09:19 AM
Reply #2068

burkey17

October 23, 2017, 04:11:05 AM
Reply #2069

ajax_andy

Enough is enough, he HAS to go!  We keep getting spanked off the top teams, it's not like we are putting in a spirited show and narrowly loosing.

Anyone right now would be better than this clown, and I was one of his biggest supporters until a few weeks ago which says it all.