December 11, 2017, 11:55:10 AM

Poll

What should we do? (RESET 29 SEPTEMBER, AFTER LIMASSOL GAME)

Fire him now before our season goes tits up
Give him till Christmas.. If performances and results aren't where they should be for what he's spent, he's out
Let's just see how things are at the end of the season
The season has barely begun, he's a great manager and we should get 100% behind him
Ohhh Davey Moyes, Davey Davey Davey Moyes...
Fuck off with your polls, you cunt

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 61798 times)

October 23, 2017, 01:37:06 AM
Reply #2010

Ross

not going to happen is it, Moshiri probably slapped him on the back and said unlucky today Ronald pal, was expecting that loss anyways

Hes probably sat with Koeman listening to stories of his Barca days over a glass of wine with a pile of signed programs next to him waiting to get the courage up to ask for a selfie with him.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

deCoubertin

October 23, 2017, 01:49:16 AM
Reply #2011

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck me....make him manager NOW.

*SWOON*

I have to return some videotapes.

October 23, 2017, 01:50:22 AM
Reply #2012

Simon Paul

Administrator
according to @phillyt who drove past Goodison about 20 minutes ago, the lights are still in on Elstone's office....and people milling around by the windows (probably waiting to jump)

October 23, 2017, 01:54:26 AM
Reply #2013

TheTone

according to @phillyt who drove past Goodison about 20 minutes ago, the lights are still in on Elstone's office....and people milling around by the windows (probably waiting to jump)

they will if Davie Moyes pulls into the carpark

October 23, 2017, 01:56:23 AM
Reply #2014

School of Science

Strange with Elstone the lights are normally on and no one's home.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

October 23, 2017, 01:56:44 AM
Reply #2015

blue slug

Please don't joke tone

October 23, 2017, 01:56:56 AM
Reply #2016

Faceatthefence

The board would not be doing the club justice and taking us for mugs if they were not taking this current situation seriously,sounding out possible successors would be part of that process.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

October 23, 2017, 02:00:20 AM
Reply #2017

Paddockoldie

I'd like him to turn it round but I just don't think he knows how, or cares enough about the club to acknowledge his weaknesses. He's distant and that's not what we are about. Martinez was shite but he deffo got us. Needs to leave whilst we have time to turn it round.... hopefully

October 23, 2017, 02:09:49 AM
Reply #2018

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not usually one for sack the manager calls, and I would love RK to turn it around but sadly I just can't see it happening. He needs to go now while we are still only a few points off the top galf of the table.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 23, 2017, 02:10:24 AM
Reply #2019

ally2

Right this about Moshiri and 'expected losses' - let me speculate: Moshiri said this because he knew it would attract attention.  And in the wrong way.  He did it on purpose.  Why would he intentionally say something imflammatory to the fans?  It was to deflect attention to him and support his manager at the time.  That's what you do when you're the boss.  You use whichever tools you have to manipulate, absorb, deflect and support because you know that the buck stops with you, even if it harms you yourself.  You take it.  That situation may have changed now.  We don't know.  It's just really getting on my tits how people keep clinging onto these words to have a pop.  Get real.

October 23, 2017, 02:11:04 AM
Reply #2020

BlueForYou

No likey, no lighty
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 23, 2017, 02:14:19 AM
Reply #2021

Cozzie

It's become a nightmare for me this.

He doesn't give two shits about us.

Not that he has too or anything but its just obvious. He has to go.

October 23, 2017, 02:20:11 AM
Reply #2022

blue slug

That's the thing I've got an issue with too cozzie he just seems to be not assed and oblivious to everything and seems to alienate players easily

October 23, 2017, 02:24:32 AM
Reply #2023

GrantyBoy78

Anyone know the odds of Koeman replacements?

Who comes in? Which of our players step up and get us out of this?

October 23, 2017, 02:27:42 AM
Reply #2024

TheTone

Anyone know the odds of Koeman replacements?

Who comes in? Which of our players step up and get us out of this?

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/everton/next-permanent-manager

Grim