March 25, 2017, 02:00:29 AM

Author Topic: 2016/17 manager-go-round  (Read 38968 times)

October 23, 2014, 05:03:04 AM
Reply #60

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
This place is going to get littered with poor jokes

You're telling tailes.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

October 23, 2014, 05:06:22 AM
Reply #61

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
This thread has made me want to kill myself

October 23, 2014, 01:07:01 PM
Reply #62

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
This thread has made me want to kill myself

Stop being so cattish
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Aruna Kone, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 23, 2014, 01:07:36 PM
Reply #63

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Aruna Kone, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 23, 2014, 04:46:43 PM
Reply #64

blob

ffs give it a rest. if any of you attempted comedy for a living you'd be hungry and homeless.

October 23, 2014, 07:50:35 PM
Reply #65

BrotherEstapol

ffs give it a rest. if any of you attempted comedy for a living you'd be hungry and homeless.
What? And I suppose you're the pick of the litter then?

October 24, 2014, 01:49:33 AM
Reply #66

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

he thinks he is the cat's whiskers

October 25, 2014, 05:39:44 AM
Reply #67

blob

:hmph: that sort of comment won't get me purring :)

October 26, 2014, 12:42:29 AM
Reply #68

The Analog Kid

Just thought I'd use this shit thread to highlight Leeds' inability to hold onto a manager. Third one this season if I'm right?

October 26, 2014, 12:49:56 AM
Reply #69

Gash

Global Moderator
36 managers in 22 years at Cagliari so he's never been one to offer long term security. The appointment of Hockaday was a joke anyway by a joke of a chairman and it's all gone south since then.

October 26, 2014, 12:52:11 AM
Reply #70

The Analog Kid

36 managers in 22 years at Cagliari so he's never been one to offer long term security. The appointment of Hockaday was a joke anyway by a joke of a chairman and it's all gone south since then.

Shit club that's never going to get it right. They'll go down before they come up.

October 26, 2014, 05:44:22 PM
Reply #71

Major Clanger

And the fact he wants to heave "head coach"-es instead of proper managers severely limits his options from the off. Let's face it, who the fuck would want to work with a fucktard like him? Only the talentless and the desperate.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

October 26, 2014, 05:57:00 PM
Reply #72

Bob Sacamano

And the fact he wants to heave "head coach"-es instead of proper managers severely limits his options from the off. Let's face it, who the fuck would want to work with a fucktard like him? Only the talentless and the desperate.

Step forward Tim Sherwood.

October 27, 2014, 01:39:18 AM
Reply #73

Redartin

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2807977/David-Moyes-Inter-Milan-s-shortlist-Serie-club-consider-finding-new-manager.html

While United fans may think VanGaal is the answer to all their problems and Moyes was a disaster, they should compare this seasons fixtures to the corresponding games last year.

In the PL this season they have played 9, won 3, drew 4, lost 2, points 13, goal diff, +3.
In the PL last season they had played 9, won 6, drew 2, lost 1, points 20, goal diff, +10.

Also MK Dons beat them 4-0 this year in the LC  compared to Utd beating the RS 1-0 last season.
Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

October 27, 2014, 04:09:35 AM
Reply #74

toffee_scot

Don Revie must be turning in his grave.