September 23, 2017, 01:58:15 AM

Author Topic: England Team Thread (Yes I'm Not Keen On The National Team Either)  (Read 11416 times)

September 27, 2016, 10:00:36 PM
Reply #60

Macca77

More has come out now, he had a go at HMRC as well, saying they're corrupt, tell us something we don't already know eh Sam

September 27, 2016, 10:12:13 PM
Reply #61

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

September 27, 2016, 10:29:35 PM
Reply #62

bluestevie

Probably deserves the sack for his comments but once again the media in this country has dug a knife in the national team like they have done for the past 20 years be it Hoddle (witchhunt over his bizarre beliefs that had zero to do with football), Keegan (pretty much forced his hand to resign after the Germany defeat followed the Euro 2000 exit), Eriksson (splashing his personal business all over the shop for his whole tenure), Capello (undermined his reign prompting the resignation on the eve of Euro 2012) and Hodgson (never got given much of a chance by them, mostly his own doing with tactics though)
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

September 27, 2016, 10:51:49 PM
Reply #63

BlueBeagle

To be fair to the media, Hoddle had to go after what he said.

Fucking mug.

September 28, 2016, 12:51:44 AM
Reply #64

irishtoffee

I've never seen a national media as bad as the English ones. These entrapment situations are a disgrace I think. It's like they want England to fail so they can sell more papers. Didn't they do a sting on eriksen too with the fake sheik. They have no national pride. Wasn't there a John terry story broke the week of a big game too? Maybe about his dad selling drugs or something? I actually think the premier league managers should boycott journalists who try to setup managers

September 28, 2016, 01:19:45 AM
Reply #65

Cereal Killer

September 28, 2016, 01:21:09 AM
Reply #66

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

September 28, 2016, 01:21:30 AM
Reply #67

Bluedylan

He's been sacked. They might say mutual consent or resignation but it's a sacking effectively.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.

September 28, 2016, 01:30:04 AM
Reply #68

bacon sarnie

Ah, the good ol' days, eh Sam lad....

The unanimous choice of The FA’s three-man selection panel, comprising FA chief executive Martin Glenn, technical director Dan Ashworth and acting chairman David Gill, Allardyce arrives with a proven track record of getting the best results out of the teams he has managed and a strong reputation as a forward-thinker with progressive ideas …
Allardyce said: “I am extremely honoured to be appointed England manager especially as it is no secret that this is the role I have always wanted. For me, it is absolutely the best job in English football.
“I will do everything I can to help England do well and give our nation the success our fans deserve. Above all, we have to make the people and the whole country proud.”
Glenn said: “Sam Allardyce is the right man for the England job. His excellent managerial credentials, including his ability to realise the potential of players and teams, develop a strong team ethos and embrace modern methods that enhance performance, made him the outstanding choice …
“Dan Ashworth, David Gill and I have carried out a thorough process in the last three weeks and ultimately we could not look beyond Sam as the ideal candidate.”

Hilarious.

September 28, 2016, 01:31:28 AM
Reply #69

Bluedylan

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/09/27/sam-allardyce-loses-job-as-england-manager-after-telegraph-inves/

Sam Allardyce has lost his job as England manager after an exclusive investigation by The Telegraph revealed he used his position to negotiate a £400,000 deal to offer advice to businessmen on how to get around Football Association rules on player transfers.

Sam Allardyce tried to make as much money as possible as England manager – before his first match.

He had not yet taken charge of his first international match, or even his first training session, but already another pressing matter was on Sam Allardyce’s agenda: how to make as much money as possible from his new status as England manager.

The job comes with a salary of £3 million per year, plus bonuses, but as Allardyce sat down to a meeting in a May Fair hotel he was eager to explore ways of earning even more.

On the table was an offer for Allardyce to fly to Singapore and Hong Kong four times a year to address investors in a Far East firm that wanted to buy football players. Allardyce, 61, was unperturbed by the fact that the firm – in reality a fictitious company whose representatives were undercover Telegraph reporters – was proposing third party ownership of players, in contravention of Football Association and Fifa rules.

During the meeting he remarked that Sir Alex Ferguson gets “four hundred, five hundred grand a pop” for speaking engagements, while Robbie Williams got “£1.6 million for a wedding. Just singing”.

Less than 20 minutes into the meeting with total strangers, Allardyce had agreed, in principle, to a £400,000-a-year deal to represent a company he had never heard of. The England manager insisted he would deliver “value for money” in helping to attract investors, boasting of his popularity in the Orient.

Over the course of two meetings, lasting four hours in total, Allardyce told the fictitious businessmen that it was “not a problem” to bypass the rules introduced by his employers in 2008.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.

September 28, 2016, 01:37:41 AM
Reply #70

Bally

Administrator
It's the roll I way

September 28, 2016, 01:38:41 AM
Reply #71

Macca77

Put the sausage rolls down Brucey, the FA will be ringing you soon

September 28, 2016, 01:40:26 AM
Reply #72

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
England really needs a manager to make them great again.

Any ideas?
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

September 28, 2016, 01:41:34 AM
Reply #73

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Seriously tho,imagine trying to take international football seriously with Steve Bruce as your mamager

September 28, 2016, 01:41:58 AM
Reply #74

BlueBeagle

lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol lolol

Couldn't make it up. Thank fuck Bobby got the Belgium job!!!