September 23, 2017, 01:46:41 AM

Author Topic: Full backs  (Read 1099 times)

March 02, 2017, 04:00:28 AM
Reply #15

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
A lot good?

Reckon he will be in team of the season

He's benefitted from the system and Chelsea playing well.

As @Bluedylan says I wouldn't want him anywhere near a back 4 formation.

March 02, 2017, 04:07:11 AM
Reply #16

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He's benefitted from the system and Chelsea playing well.

As @Bluedylan says I wouldn't want him anywhere near a back 4 formation.

Like a left sided Victor Moses
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 02, 2017, 04:10:27 AM
Reply #17

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Chelsea seem to be carrying a lot of passengers for a team that are 10 points clear at the top of the prem😂

You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 02, 2017, 04:16:02 AM
Reply #18

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Chelsea seem to be carrying a lot of passengers for a team that are 10 points clear at the top of the prem😂
Kante carried Leicester to the title last season, and they were a lot worse squad.  This year is a piece of piss for him in comparison.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

March 02, 2017, 04:17:16 AM
Reply #19

Bluedylan

Conte's been incredible, let's be fair. If you'll forgive me a crass Americanism, he's their MVP.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.

March 02, 2017, 04:35:28 AM
Reply #20

hill135

Alonso is a good player. Was good at Fiorentina and now a fixture in a team which is walking the title.

On the other flank I bet Conte is regretting letting Cuadrado leave. Perfect player for Moses's role
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 05:47:26 AM by hill135 »

March 02, 2017, 04:40:29 AM
Reply #21

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I always thought alonso was decent when at Sunderland

Never expected him to play for a team like Chelsea but not at all surprised to see he's made a massive step up.

March 02, 2017, 02:33:29 PM
Reply #22

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I always thought alonso was decent when at Sunderland

Never expected him to play for a team like Chelsea but not at all surprised to see he's made a massive step up.

Maybe my opinion is clouded by that game when Deulofeu treated him like a training cone.

March 02, 2017, 04:40:25 PM
Reply #23

Robioto

None of the full backs today are a touch on the legendary Dan Petrescu.

But there aren't many now.
David Alaba, Ricardo Rodriguez, Juanfran, Cesar Azpilicueta, Jordi Alba, Dani Carvajal, Danny Rose, Kyle Walker, Hector Bellerin, Raphael Guerreiro, Jonas Hector, Lukasz Piszczek, Stephan Lichtsteiner.

Some cracking players in amongst that lot, and probably others I've missed out.

There are some top players in there, but I'd argue that some of them, like Bellerin and Alba are great going forward but not all that good defending.