December 14, 2017, 08:38:56 AM

Poll

Sign his new contract

Author Topic: Ross Barkley. Will he, or won't he?  (Read 12431 times)

December 03, 2017, 06:23:58 PM
Reply #150

velimski

Been so long since he played it feels like he's actually left already.

Should help soften the blow when he inevitably does leave.

Not too keen on seeing him play for anyone else mind.

deCoubertin

December 03, 2017, 06:29:14 PM
Reply #151

sam of the south

Been so long since he played it feels like he's actually left already.

Should help soften the blow when he inevitably does leave.

Not too keen on seeing him play for anyone else mind.

Yeah, it's gonna hurt that one, particularly at that media darling club with their irritating fans who are often on a par arrogance-wise with shite and United supporters.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

December 03, 2017, 07:12:11 PM
Reply #152

School of Science

Think Allerdyce has put his feelers out so to speak, saying that the deal for him to go could be already done. Now if it's not, Barkley or his agent should refute that suggestion right away, if it's true, well him and his agent can just keep quiet....
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

December 03, 2017, 07:16:05 PM
Reply #153

Cereal Killer

Barkley joins Spurs, Pochettino goes to PSG with Alderweireld, Erikksen to Barca, Kane to Real and Spurs drop to a mid table club that won't pay wages to get the top players in

Everton get their shit together and invest and replace Spurs in the top 6

December 03, 2017, 07:43:56 PM
Reply #154

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Moving to Spurs is not necessarily a slam dunk it was even 6 months ago. No certainty they’ll make the CL this year, Dele Alli trying to get his super agent deal last I heard (so likely angling for a move down the line), plus others like Alderweireld likely going in the summer. Who knows about Pochettino either.

Spurs are on a bit of a knife edge, they might win something and keep their upward trajectory. On the other side I could see a mini-implosion where they lose a bunch of players and have a few (prime Barkley years) in the wilderness.

December 03, 2017, 07:52:51 PM
Reply #155

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
I've said it before on here but I don't think he has the mentality to be a truly top player. He's obviously a confidence player but he needs to develop an inner steel to deal with things when they are going wrong. Will be sad to see him go but not devastated
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 03, 2017, 09:25:45 PM
Reply #156

therealdunc

Think it’s clear after Big Sams comments to the Sky interviewer yesterday that Barkley is gone in Jan.

Blue

December 03, 2017, 10:23:42 PM
Reply #157

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

December 03, 2017, 10:34:43 PM
Reply #158

BlueBeagle

Can't wait for an end to this.

Shittest contract saga of all time.

December 03, 2017, 10:45:43 PM
Reply #159

eyesalwaysblue

He must have the most complicated groin in medical history.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 03, 2017, 10:48:20 PM
Reply #160

mikey_blue

I'll deffo boo him on his return to Goodison. Not because I'm a cunt, but because he's probably one of the only players it will actually work on.

December 03, 2017, 11:00:15 PM
Reply #161

cantoffee

Pretty sad that we seem to have produced the best talent of the last two generations in England and both will leave without reaching their potential.

I still hope he stays but certainly looks like he's gone.

December 03, 2017, 11:28:46 PM
Reply #162

BlueBeagle

Pretty sad that we seem to have produced the best talent of the last two generations in England and both will leave without reaching their potential.

And who are they?

If you're talking about Barkley, he's nowhere fucking near the best talent of the last 2 generations.

December 03, 2017, 11:54:33 PM
Reply #163

chang

Would he not of signed weeks ago if it were happening? Might as well sit around on your arse "injured" earning £100k rather than £30k

December 04, 2017, 06:22:45 AM
Reply #164

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
This is like a game of chinese whispers. Barkley started it off by saying.. absolutely nothing. By the end of the line it’s a 200 page PDF detailing his every thought and subsequent judgement. All based on no actual facts whatsoever?

Who is Allerdyce btw? :headbang: