December 14, 2017, 08:38:42 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce appointment marks new low point in Everton history  (Read 7510 times)

November 29, 2017, 08:41:45 PM
Reply #15

Simon Paul

Administrator
Get behind the man and support the club instead of getting on his back. He hasn't even started the job yet and your writing white like this. Typical fucking evertonians.

I've dedicated untold hours of my life to running this site over the last 14 years

In that time I have helped raise over 200k for the Everton Former Players Foundation, I have helped launch several Everton books and was part of creating the Alex Young documentary. 

I have given former players work, put them up in my home, and I have helped Evertonians from around the world meet their heroes.

I am a season ticket holder and a shareholder.

At what point am I allowed to have an opinion?

deCoubertin

November 29, 2017, 08:43:23 PM
Reply #16

KoemansNumberTens

oh look, he gets the post but argues with it because he doesn't understand that he gets it

"MARKS a low point" you cretin

Oh right so the post isn't an attack on our new manager but on the shambles that went before. Fair enough I totally agree. Let's hope Allardyce can get us out of it

November 29, 2017, 08:44:42 PM
Reply #17

Captain Sarcasm

Let us not delude ourselves Ladies & Gents, now is not the time for pussyfooting around. We are in a dog fight and we need a manager who is going to come into our club and galvanise the 1st team squad. We need someone who won't take any prisoners, an organiser and a first class exponent of building team spirit.

Goodison Park and the Everton faithful want to see a team rolling up their sleeves and putting in a shift for everyone associated with the club. We are a laughing stock at the moment and the effort is not being put in. We need a manager who can get our players playing for one another and most importantly the faithful who loyally support this great club we love.

As much as many are whinging and crying over Allardyce probably getting the job, I for one think he is exactly the man we need to get us all making Goodison a bear pit of a ground again. I want Allardyce to make us a team of fighters, of grafters and a team that's hard to beat. Not a team that we have right now that rolls over and gives up.

He is the man to take us forward and to build team spirit again. Let's get behind him. ;D

November 29, 2017, 08:46:27 PM
Reply #18

sirblue57

someone said on an earlier thread that he has never had a chance with a big club, and there was reasons for this, but he got the ENGLAND managers job, and totally fucked up after one game in charge.

and we have appointed this mercenary fuckwit, along with the hobbit. and people think this is NOT a low?
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

November 29, 2017, 08:46:44 PM
Reply #19

Lazarou

I've dedicated untold hours of my life to running this site over the last 14 years

In that time I have helped raise over 200k for the Everton Former Players Foundation, I have helped launch several Everton books and was part of creating the Alex Young documentary. 

I have given former players work, put them up in my home, and I have helped Evertonians from around the world meet their heroes.

Check & Mate.

November 29, 2017, 08:46:45 PM
Reply #20

Macca77

November 29, 2017, 08:47:09 PM
Reply #21

KoemansNumberTens

I think the problem is when someone's opinion is passed off as "Everton news" it's not Everton news it's an opinion

November 29, 2017, 08:47:18 PM
Reply #22

Macca77

Bad bloo you lad

November 29, 2017, 08:47:38 PM
Reply #23

Simon Paul

Administrator
Oh right so the post isn't an attack on our new manager but on the shambles that went before. Fair enough I totally agree. Let's hope Allardyce can get us out of it

might have helpef if you'd read it before taking the dive like

November 29, 2017, 08:47:47 PM
Reply #24

nsno

support the club? cheeky fucker, I have supported this club for over 45 years, 45 years of failures, broken dreams and promises, if I feel the club has finally gone to far , I will fucking say so. its a shame the club thinks so fucking little of those that have given so much support to the club. it thinks this is a good thing. I said this a while ago about BK, the fans will get the club they deserve, well you can have it, I feel I deserve a better club than this, a club with ambition, pride and honour.
this is not my Everton, this is not the club I have loved,followed and defended.
this is a club with no ambition, no honour and no fucking idea.  Sir John Moores will be spinning.

45 years of failure?? How many trophies have we won in those 45 years?? 45 years of top flight football and you have broken dreams. Ask a Sheffield Wednesday fan what broken dreams are or a Coventry city fan. We could very easily have been in their position had things gone differently in the 90s.  We dont have any god given right to be successful. If Sam can get us on the right footing over the next 18 months then great. If you feel you deserve better fuck off and support somebody else.
you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows

November 29, 2017, 08:50:48 PM
Reply #25

everton1952

Allardyce appointment marks new low point in Everton history

The appointment of Sam Allardyce as Everton manager marks a new low point in the history of the club that will leave historians scratching their heads in years to come.

Source: Allardyce appointment marks new low point in Everton history
Which idiot wrote this?

November 29, 2017, 08:53:28 PM
Reply #26

Cozzie

November 29, 2017, 08:54:23 PM
Reply #27

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
I think the problem is when someone's opinion is passed off as "Everton news" it's not Everton news it's an opinion

Which is the same as all news published online everywhere.

The main difference is Simon is prepared to then discuss his opinion further with the readers, unlike the vast majority of football journalists.

November 29, 2017, 08:54:57 PM
Reply #28

wepull

Ask a Sheffield Wednesday fan what broken dreams are or a Coventry city fan. We could very easily have been in their position had things gone differently in the 90s. 

Ironical that your username is NSNO.

November 29, 2017, 08:55:03 PM
Reply #29

Simon Paul

Administrator