Who is going to Win this On Sunday

Romelu Lukaku
7 (11.3%)
Alexis Sanchez
2 (3.2%)
Harry Kane
53 (85.5%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Author Topic: Premier League Golden Boot  (Read 2688 times)

May 19, 2017, 02:30:28 AM
Read 2688 times

WeimaranerBlues

Will Rom come out on top and end his goal drought, not notched since Burnley,

Sanchez up to 23 with 4 goals in his last 3 games

or Kane also up to 23 so far after scoring 1 tonight with the 2nd half left.
My money is on Kane to retain  Kane now 26
post your vote and opinions......

cheers

« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 04:16:56 AM by WeimaranerBlues »

deCoubertin

May 19, 2017, 02:39:33 AM
Reply #1

Shogun

Administrator
Won't be Rom, that's for sure.

Think Sanchez will get it on assists. If that's how they decided it when it's tied.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 19, 2017, 02:47:25 AM
Reply #2

MartinezsLeftTeste

Won't be lukaku and I kind of think it serves him right. When the chips are down he just won't do the hard yards. Run the channels over and over stretching teams waiting for your 1 break rather than stand in a 6 yard space pointing for a ball that's not on. He'll fall shout because of his mindset

May 19, 2017, 02:47:32 AM
Reply #3

indiantoffee1975

Sanchez will get a couple against us and will take the golden boat just ahead of Kane. Lukaku to finish third

May 19, 2017, 02:48:27 AM
Reply #4

Macca77

May 19, 2017, 02:52:44 AM
Reply #5

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Kane, another one tonight then he's equal with Rom then another 2 on Sunday against Hull, when Rom doesn't get a sniff against Arsenal.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 02:54:11 AM by Escla »

May 19, 2017, 02:55:38 AM
Reply #6

Evertonian in NC

I'm going to stand by our fella, but Sanchez would be my 2nd choice.  He's a monster, and on great form.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 19, 2017, 02:59:09 AM
Reply #7

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Only Evertonians wouldn't want their own to win the Golden Boot.

The mind boggles, it really does with our fans.

No wonder our best don't want to stay. So under appreciated.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 19, 2017, 03:01:57 AM
Reply #8

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Who on this thread has said they didn't want Rom to win it ? I can't see anyone having said that ? The question was who do you think will win it and people have replied with their view of who will.

May 19, 2017, 03:04:04 AM
Reply #9

Evertonian in NC

It will finally start to sink in once he's gone, just how massive his contribution was.  I don't understand how anyone could fail to see it now, but there's a fuckton I don't get about people.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 19, 2017, 03:05:26 AM
Reply #10

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Who on this thread has said they didn't want Rom to win it ? I can't see anyone having said that ? The question was who do you think will win it and people have replied with their view of who will.

Read again.

He is leading by 1. he is still most likely to win yet most don't think he will or deserves to win either. It's quite shocking either way.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 19, 2017, 03:07:12 AM
Reply #11

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Read again.

He is leading by 1. he is still most likely to win yet most don't think he will or deserves to win either. It's quite shocking either way.

You read again and tell me who said they didn't want him to win which is what you said.

May 19, 2017, 03:07:48 AM
Reply #12

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
You read again and tell me who said they didn't want him to win which is what you said.

You being pedantic.

May 19, 2017, 03:08:36 AM
Reply #13

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Kane level with Rom now.

I blame you @Escla

May 19, 2017, 03:10:08 AM
Reply #14

MartinezsLeftTeste

It will finally start to sink in once he's gone, just how massive his contribution was.  I don't understand how anyone could fail to see it now, but there's a fuckton I don't get about people.

Think the opposite. Watch how good we are with 2 genuine wide forwards and some quality movement in the middle. We'll thrive with or without him. Hasn't played well for weeks. Was it you that called him a once in a generation player. His last great game was months ago. The next Messi/Ronaldo/Ronaldinho/Zidane he ain't and even then they were 2 groups of 2 in a generation players. He's good. Very good even. He has plenty of flaws too. We'll thrive with or without him