December 13, 2017, 03:59:37 AM

Author Topic: QPR V Everton  (Read 26255 times)

March 04, 2012, 04:36:27 AM
Reply #255

blob

If Neville was a horse he'd be shot.

It's time Moyes ended Neville's career ie not play him (or shoot him).

Personally I think 100% of our support would choose Barkley to start ahead of Neville in midfield.

I'd happily prefer to see Barkley play, mess up, learn from his mistakes, than watch Neville start and have us look a man down while he operates in midfield.

Barkley has missed a year of development in my eyes.

well said. although i did see him make a forward pass today  :shock:

March 04, 2012, 05:03:55 AM
Reply #256

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

well said. although i did see him make a forward pass today  :shock:

Liar!!
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

March 04, 2012, 05:07:56 AM
Reply #257

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Wish people wouldn't use Neville as a scapegoat, He wasn't even that bad today. Definitely not the reason we didn't win the game.

FAO Sharpattack... Osman wasn't the reason either.

Agree with you here mate, the 11 players who started plus the subs were all mediocre, I personally wasn't expecting Neville as a defensive mid to have provided the attacking spark we lacked today. I'll put more blame on the likes of Pienaar, Cahill, Drenthe and Straq, our attacking players. Neville wasn't brilliant today, but no one was, he doesn't deserve to be singled out.
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 04, 2012, 05:56:34 AM
Reply #258

bluestevie

ok first half but shocking second, its lucky qpr couldn't take their chances properly, still i'll take a bad one today if it meant us getting 9 points and a place in the semi finals in the next 4 games
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson