June 29, 2017, 03:55:49 AM

Author Topic: Leander Dendoncker  (Read 1958 times)

May 22, 2017, 06:03:09 AM
Reply #30

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Interesting it we're looking to buy another CM though. Other more pressing areas o would have thought but clearly he still wants another in.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 22, 2017, 02:09:40 PM
Reply #31

Waltzer

Interesting it we're looking to buy another CM though. Other more pressing areas o would have thought but clearly he still wants another in.

Tend to disagree, when weve played the teams above us weve looked average at best. Midfield is where the game is won and lost and I dont think were good enough. Thinks hes been great but every time Barry plays we struggle so we need more depth and quality, yes Besic is coming back but I dont see him as the answer either.

May 22, 2017, 02:39:13 PM
Reply #32

MartinezsLeftTeste

Seems to be an awful lot of exceptions to this for what seems like a straightforward question.

Well of course there is. There's a difference between being "being a better option than" then just being able to swoop in a take our pick of a clubs players

May 22, 2017, 03:35:54 PM
Reply #33

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Tend to disagree, when weve played the teams above us weve looked average at best. Midfield is where the game is won and lost and I dont think were good enough. Thinks hes been great but every time Barry plays we struggle so we need more depth and quality, yes Besic is coming back but I dont see him as the answer either.

Yeah you are right.

Morgan and Gana start, But beyond that you have Davies who is very young and no guarantee, McCarthy who is a crock, Besic who is shite and Barry who is surely on his way out.

Gk, CB, Cm, AM, ST

5 positions we are openly recruiting, some for more than one player...
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 22, 2017, 03:44:07 PM
Reply #34

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah you are right.

Morgan and Gana start, But beyond that you have Davies who is very young and no guarantee, McCarthy who is a crock, Besic who is shite and Barry who is surely on his way out.

Gk, CB, Cm, AM, ST

5 positions we are openly recruiting, some for more than one player...

It's mad that we could end next season with only Gana & Schneiderlin regular starters from recent times (working on the basis that Jagielka, Williams and Baines could all be starting to get too long in the tooth).

Oh, and Coleman if he recovers as hoped.