Who is going to Win this On Sunday

Romelu Lukaku
7 (11.3%)
Alexis Sanchez
2 (3.2%)
Harry Kane
53 (85.5%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Author Topic: Premier League Golden Boot  (Read 3179 times)

May 19, 2017, 04:25:14 AM
Reply #45

Major Clanger

Does anyone really give a shit who finishes with the Golden Boot?

Lukaku probably does a bit. Though obviously not enough to score in our last few games :)
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

deCoubertin

May 19, 2017, 04:27:16 AM
Reply #46

Lxxx

Lukaku probably does a bit. Though obviously not enough to score in our last few games :)

I meant fan-wise really. I can see why the players would as most goalscorers are selfish so they'd like the accolade but as a fan doesn't bother me if Lukaku got it or not.

May 19, 2017, 05:57:42 AM
Reply #47

everton1952

If Rom had been fortunate enough to play with Spurs who knows how many he might have scored. 30? we will never know and similar to others, I don't care who gets the prize.

May 19, 2017, 06:35:44 AM
Reply #48

Ramjam

It's a pity Kane couldn't score 4 against them last season, Too little to late. Still no trophys. Why wouldn't Chelsea want Kane instead of Lukaku?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 19, 2017, 12:30:13 PM
Reply #49

Rhys

It's a pity Kane couldn't score 4 against them last season, Too little to late. Still no trophys. Why wouldn't Chelsea want Kane instead of Lukaku?

I'm sure they would, but they know they won't have a chance of getting him. Spurs wouldn't sell to them and he has no reason to leave at this point.

May 19, 2017, 12:49:46 PM
Reply #50

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Plus Chelsea probably scouted him in the u20 World Cup.

They know that these 3 seasons are just a freak run of form.

May 19, 2017, 01:14:54 PM
Reply #51

Trowel

Plus Chelsea probably scouted him in the u20 World Cup.

They know that these 3 seasons are just a freak run of form.
He's a one career wonder.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

May 19, 2017, 01:15:37 PM
Reply #52

JordanianEmbassy

On a side note

LMFAO, ROFL & PMSL at Leicester.

Abysmal title defence.

But then again, they have won it, we haven't I am sure they aren't arsed.

It used to be fairly normal for a team who won the league to have a bit of a dip in form the next season. (not always the case, but normal). Champions league money and teams in the top 4 poaching players from all over Europe and having bigger squads changed that.

May 19, 2017, 03:22:05 PM
Reply #53

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
I've seen some really shitty comments from some of our fans on social media, happy that Lukaku has been taken over by kane as he needed putting in his place.

I'm gutted for Rom and I think this will make his mind up for him, he probably knows that if he was in a better team then he would have easily won the golden boot.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

May 19, 2017, 03:23:48 PM
Reply #54

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I've seen some really shitty comments from some of our fans on social media, happy that Lukaku has been taken over by kane as he needed putting in his place.

I'm gutted for Rom and I think this will make his mind up for him, he probably knows that if he was in a better team then he would have easily won the golden boot.

He'll have no one else to blame but himself for not winning it.

May 19, 2017, 03:27:09 PM
Reply #55

Macca77

Remember that season when we won the best pies award, I miss those days

May 19, 2017, 03:35:49 PM
Reply #56

Alanvideo

Remember that season when we won the best pies award, I miss those days
.............yes we need to get back on the gravy train.
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 19, 2017, 03:58:41 PM
Reply #57

MartinezsLeftTeste

I'm not happy. I wanted him to win it. I am uncomfortable with your view (and probably his) that it's everyone but his fault though. He's not been very good recently

May 19, 2017, 04:28:55 PM
Reply #58

BlueNoseMike

If Rom had been fortunate enough to play with Spurs who knows how many he might have scored. 30? we will never know and similar to others, I don't care who gets the prize.

I'd counter that by saying Kane is better than Lukaku currently. Plus he has more attributes that Poch loves (like running :O)

I love Lukaku and he scores a good proportion of his goals with his head and weaker foot but Kane exceeds him with goals from outside the box, slightly better interplay and a much larger work ethic and willingness to press

And yet I wouldn't swap them because I love Rom.

May 19, 2017, 04:39:51 PM
Reply #59

Macca77

Stats don't lie, Kane is the best striker in the Premier League, his finishing and overall work rate is superb, Lukaku could learn a thing or two from him.