August 21, 2017, 03:17:45 PM

Author Topic: [News]Blues set to finally sign Martina  (Read 4001 times)

June 04, 2017, 11:46:11 PM
Reply #30

everton1952

On another thread, someone started off with this- "There are rumours gathering pace on social media that". I love it, better "than a reliable source of mine" etc etc.

There are rumours gathering pace on social media that this guy is torn between Tranmere where he will get a game twice a week for 8 months, or Everton when our lovely Seamus returns to demote him around Christmas.

deCoubertin

June 05, 2017, 12:15:55 AM
Reply #31

Toddacelli

Get watching rugby and cricket to help you through

It's not that bad - I can find something to paint - so I can watch it dry   :)

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 05, 2017, 12:18:06 AM
Reply #32

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
It's not that bad - I can find something to paint - so I can watch it dry   :)

How dare you
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 05, 2017, 12:26:08 AM
Reply #33

Toddacelli

How dare you

I'll read your cricket thread if I get insomnia bud...      :snigger:

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 05, 2017, 02:33:18 AM
Reply #34

MmmBlueRamirez

Can't even sign a free agent FFS. Koeman and Walsh out!
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

June 12, 2017, 06:37:33 AM
Reply #36

Jamokachi

we're gonna need a translator here

June 12, 2017, 06:52:07 AM
Reply #37

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
we're gonna need a translator here

Cuco Martina, son of Ronald Koeman: "Everton? Yes, of course I want that."
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 12, 2017, 06:53:32 AM
Reply #38

Jamokachi

Cuco Martina, son of Ronald Koeman

Is Mrs Koeman aware of this?

June 12, 2017, 01:03:59 PM
Reply #39

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
She asked him about Koeman and Everton. He looked around sheepish like how did she know. He said it's always nice to work with someone like Koeman. She asked him about Everton, he said that there is interest but nothing concrete as yet.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

June 12, 2017, 03:54:33 PM
Reply #40

Hawkandro

Only me who wants to see JJ Kenny given the chance at RB? Sure we need a squad, but I would hate Kenny to miss out on game time.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

June 12, 2017, 04:08:05 PM
Reply #41

Lxxx

Only me who wants to see JJ Kenny given the chance at RB? Sure we need a squad, but I would hate Kenny to miss out on game time.

Kenny will be off on his hols now so he'll be late for pre season, Holgate will be doing the same after his tournament and Coleman not back till next year. Leaves us a bit short for the early Europa games and start of the season.

June 12, 2017, 08:55:30 PM
Reply #42

KingdingalingNL

She said I had to ask if you where the son of Koeman (the player Bacuna told her to ask him) he then looked back at Bacuna who was sitting and laughing behind them!

Basically he has things lined up but nothing concrete, but nothing official from Everton, but of course he would like to sign for Everton as it's a big club who wouldn't !

June 12, 2017, 08:58:01 PM
Reply #43

Robioto

With Coleman out for so long, even if we get another RB then I'm sure Kenny will still get games.

I am probably wrong, but I see Martina as a short term stop gap with Kenny as backup. Then when Coleman comes back we either get rid of Martina at the end of next season and Kenny stays as back up to Coleman, or if Kenny isn't ready (or good enough) we keep Martina as back up to Coleman.

There are so many games next season (hopefully!) that I still think Kenny will get his chance. It's too much of a risk going into a new season without a fit senior RB.

June 12, 2017, 09:11:41 PM
Reply #44

Ross

Nope.

It should be the most obvious and natural thing to happen.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.