December 14, 2017, 02:46:13 AM

Author Topic: Sportpesa  (Read 2671 times)

June 23, 2017, 08:13:18 PM
Reply #15

hannu

................Sportpesa paid Hull 3m last season ,Chang paid us 5.3m . Everton were ranked about 12th highest deal in the PL . If we get 9m this season we're still miles behind the top 6.

we are not in the top 6 and havent been for a few years, its a short term sponsorship, dont forget we signed a 75m training ground sponsorship aswell, i expect over the next few seasons our sponsorship will raise further as we establish ourselves as regulars towards the top end of the table

deCoubertin

June 23, 2017, 08:25:44 PM
Reply #16

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
We've a lot of ground to make up.

We need to first establish our commercial footing to match our PL position as better than the rest.

We will only begin to match the top 6 when our performance matches them; so that means very regular European football etc.

Unless we're in Europe every year (and pretty regularly the CL) then we're not getting significantly more exposure than a West Ham etc so it's unreasonable to match say, Spurs, in the next few years.

June 23, 2017, 10:50:54 PM
Reply #17

goodtouchforabigman

Yeh, I think they should just give all their profits back to the government. Cheeky bastards, asking to keep some to reinvest, keep the company running, expand, advertise and keep people employed. Who do they think they are?
I detect a hint of sarcasm in your reply!!

Don't forget they are paying 35% on any PROFITS they make, so they cover all their overheads and get to keep 65% of any profit they make.

I thought it looked like a huge company such as SportPesa bullying a small and poor country (in GDP terms) when they have made millions out of that countries citizens, who are probably on the bones of their arses!

I agree companies need to make profit for the exact reasons you stated. Just thought they were being a bit "toys out of the pram" in a country that needs all the money it can get.

June 24, 2017, 03:53:23 AM
Reply #18

efcforlife

Any idea of how much were getting off these? 'Club Record breaking' is a bit misleading as the chang deal was wank. We should be aiming for big airlines etc, mainstay in the biggest league in the world and back in Europe etc

Umbro + SportPesa is the same as what Hull City had last season, reeks of Elstone accepting second best.

Sportspesa will have been introduced to Elstone by our new owner.

We are receiving really good money for a club of our recent success.

Sportspesa are involved in arsenal too, which is interesting. They are big boys

June 24, 2017, 04:18:02 AM
Reply #19

blue slug

That's good money if they are being introduced to elstone to be fair

June 24, 2017, 06:43:51 AM
Reply #20

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
................Sportpesa paid Hull 3m last season ,Chang paid us 5.3m . Everton were ranked about 12th highest deal in the PL . If we get 9m this season we're still miles behind the top 6.

To be fair, that's because we're literally miles behind the top 6, so the deal reflects that.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 12, 2017, 05:31:21 PM
Reply #21

Jamokachi

I'll be honest, I fucking hate the mascot...

July 12, 2017, 05:34:17 PM
Reply #22

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
racist

July 12, 2017, 07:52:16 PM
Reply #23

Jamokachi

racist

If people with massive balls for heads (I hear you laughing at the back) is a race, then yes, I am a racist.

July 12, 2017, 07:53:32 PM
Reply #24

Tinga

Move it football head.

July 12, 2017, 07:54:00 PM
Reply #25

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
If people with massive balls for heads (I hear you laughing at the back) is a race, then yes, I am a racist.

hahahaha

You've been on fire in Tanzania threads

July 12, 2017, 07:57:02 PM
Reply #26

Jamokachi

Move it football head.

This will be heard all around Goodison next season as 'it' accompanies the Toffee Lady around the ground.

July 12, 2017, 07:57:23 PM
Reply #27

Jamokachi

hahahaha

You've been on fire in Tanzania threads

'No football madness'

July 12, 2017, 07:58:15 PM
Reply #28

Tinga

This will be heard all around Goodison next season as 'it' accompanies the Toffee Lady around the ground.

July 12, 2017, 08:01:36 PM
Reply #29

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Our new fan base? They are going to look totally awesome walking down Gwladys Street, much better than the hordes of Norwegians over the park.
And those poles, with 'Sportpesa' written down them - when are they available in the shop?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 08:03:38 PM by Shropshire Blue »
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.