October 23, 2017, 01:19:11 PM

Author Topic: Striker Options?  (Read 10023 times)

August 12, 2017, 11:52:30 PM
Reply #225

gizzblue

No heads are falling off (hate that expression). Just people rightly expressing concern that we don't have a main striker signed.
See above post .

Be thankful your not a kopite today. ..losing your best player and drawing the first game too.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 11:55:01 PM by gizzblue »

deCoubertin

August 13, 2017, 12:01:02 AM
Reply #226

BlueForYou

Vardy would be terrific for us

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

August 13, 2017, 12:12:42 AM
Reply #227

Evertonian in NC

See above post .

Be thankful your not a kopite today. ..losing your best player and drawing the first game too.

Mate, there's never been a day I've not been thankful not to be a kopite!  :D
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

August 13, 2017, 12:38:50 AM
Reply #228

Realist

Vardy would be terrific for us

No way they'll let him go now, maybe at the start of the window but he's started with a bang.

August 14, 2017, 04:11:57 AM
Reply #229

sam of the south

No heads are falling off (hate that expression). Just people rightly expressing concern that we don't have a main striker signed.

I hate that expression too.

It's so dismissive and intentionally galling towards other posters and their differing views.

Some real Billy Big Bollocks arrogance swanning around this forum at the minute.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 14, 2017, 04:16:51 AM
Reply #230

Lxxx

I see that idiot Guillam Balague is saying Jese has agreed a year long loan from PSG to a Premier League club. Won't say who though.

August 14, 2017, 04:19:27 AM
Reply #231

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
I see that idiot Guillam Balague is saying Jese has agreed a year long loan from PSG to a Premier League club. Won't say who though.

Stoke.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

August 14, 2017, 04:21:01 AM
Reply #232

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Stoke rumoured the other day.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 14, 2017, 04:23:56 AM
Reply #233

Lxxx

He hasn't done anything for years, he'll suit Stoke then.

August 14, 2017, 08:32:56 AM
Reply #234

American Evertonian

Stoke is where players that once had potential go to die (well at least their trophy aspirations do)
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

August 14, 2017, 12:16:41 PM
Reply #235

Hannibal Lecter

Not sure what to do when on strike. Ask Sigurdsson.

Soon perhaps Coutinho.
Jönköpings Södra IF

August 15, 2017, 01:59:26 AM
Reply #236

EVERTON 66

I would throw Danny welbeck into the Mix he's at the right age fringe England player scores goals n can hold up the ball.

August 15, 2017, 02:00:41 AM
Reply #237

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I would throw Danny welbeck into the Mix he's at the right age fringe England player scores goals n can hold up the ball.
Legs made of paper

Simply simply lovely

August 15, 2017, 02:13:22 AM
Reply #238

gizzblue

I hate that expression too.

It's so dismissive and intentionally galling towards other posters and their differing views.

Some real Billy Big Bollocks arrogance swanning around this forum at the minute.
Not arrogant at all just not spitting dummies out till the window shuts .....we've been here before all us Evertonians just some have short memories.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 02:14:39 AM by gizzblue »

August 15, 2017, 02:19:30 AM
Reply #239

fubarruk

He's a fringe England player because he's shite. Awful touch, clumsy and made of glass.

I'd say he's massively overrated but in all honesty, is he even highly rated anymore?

Watch him closely, he's got all the grace of  bambi on ice, pissed, on a particularly bad day.