October 20, 2017, 08:42:38 AM

Author Topic: Everton Membership  (Read 2699 times)

July 17, 2017, 03:22:15 AM
Reply #30

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Just checked again and i'm getting the same red message - site must have fucked up

deCoubertin

July 17, 2017, 03:25:09 AM
Reply #31

Lincs Toffee

Can't make Stoke game but tried and got the same shit as @Gash, I joined last Monday!!.. Cock up central !
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

July 17, 2017, 03:26:25 AM
Reply #32

Gash

Global Moderator
Here was me thinking the club were beyond these basic fuck ups.

July 17, 2017, 03:28:55 AM
Reply #33

Lincs Toffee

I guess we can't have it all at once ...
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

July 17, 2017, 03:37:54 AM
Reply #34

Alanvideo

The club put a message on the OS on Friday 14th saying Stoke was sold out.
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 17, 2017, 03:42:16 AM
Reply #35

Gash

Global Moderator
The club put a message on the OS on Friday 14th saying Stoke was sold out.

Strange. It still shows as available on the OS, usually they update it to sold out.

EDIT. Can't see that anywhere on the OS?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 03:44:11 AM by Gash »

July 17, 2017, 03:43:02 AM
Reply #36

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Have we confirmation about StubHub being/not being used this season? I'm away for the Stoke game so my ticket will be going on there
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 17, 2017, 03:49:53 AM
Reply #37

Alanvideo

Strange. It still shows as available on the OS, usually they update it to sold out.

EDIT. Can't see that anywhere on the OS?
..................from the OS.........
<<< Tickets for Everton’s opening Premier League fixture against Stoke City have now sold out.
The final seats for the visit of Mark Hughes’ side on Saturday 12 August were purchased on Friday morning.
Every home game at Goodison Park sold out last season and every Season Ticket for the 2017/18 campaign has also been taken.
 The best way to gain priority for ticket purchasing for upcoming home games is by signing up to the Club’s Official Membership scheme.

By becoming a Member, you will be able to enjoy a whole host of benefits, including at least three days of priority access to tickets for all home Premier League and Cup fixtures (including the Europa League), the opportunity to join the waiting list for 2018/19 Season Tickets and much more >>>

July 17, 2017, 03:52:28 AM
Reply #38

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Wow. 24 hours to sell out during the membership window, nowhere near the general sale date of next Wednesday.

July 17, 2017, 03:53:48 AM
Reply #39

Alanvideo

Have we confirmation about StubHub being/not being used this season? I'm away for the Stoke game so my ticket will be going on there
.............Not confirmed but someone on TW says they contacted Stubhub and they are continuing to list Everton tickets  in due course.

Also ,tickets for the UEFA game on sale to STH's on Tuesday ,paper tickets even if you're in the Auto Cup thingy. General sale Friday 21st.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 04:00:41 AM by Alanvideo »

July 17, 2017, 04:02:08 AM
Reply #40

Gash

Global Moderator
The best way to gain priority for ticket purchasing for upcoming home games is by signing up to the Club’s Official Membership scheme.

Clearly it isn't. I don't agree that they're still encouraging people to part with their hard earned cash when it's clear that the membership is already over subscribed.

July 17, 2017, 04:05:58 AM
Reply #41

BlueBeagle

Clearly it isn't. I don't agree that they're still encouraging people to part with their hard earned cash when it's clear that the membership is already over subscribed.

They never guaranteed that every member would get a seat.

July 17, 2017, 04:08:20 AM
Reply #42

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Well this is fucking weird. I just checked my emails and I've had an email from the club on 23/6 saying my application for a season ticket has been unsuccessful. Yet I paid for my season ticket in May (it's on my card statement) having spoken to people in the ticket office.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 17, 2017, 04:10:40 AM
Reply #43

Gash

Global Moderator
They never guaranteed that every member would get a seat.

I never said they did.

July 17, 2017, 04:11:40 AM
Reply #44

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Well this is fucking weird. I just checked my emails and I've had an email from the club on 23/6 saying my application for a season ticket has been unsuccessful. Yet I paid for my season ticket in May (it's on my card statement) having spoken to people in the ticket office.

I'm sure you'll be fine. Even if they've cocked it up they'll have to make it right.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"