August 21, 2017, 03:16:16 PM

Author Topic: Everton Membership  (Read 2087 times)

July 17, 2017, 04:12:08 AM
Reply #45

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
When do season tickets usually get sent out?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

deCoubertin

July 17, 2017, 04:12:36 AM
Reply #46

BlueBeagle

I never said they did.

So what's the problem?

July 17, 2017, 04:12:57 AM
Reply #47

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
I'm sure you'll be fine. Even if they've cocked it up they'll have to make it right.

Oh I'm not worried about being done over as I have proof I've paid, but it's just a Bit strange

July 17, 2017, 04:13:22 AM
Reply #48

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
When do season tickets usually get sent out?

Sometimes only a week or so before the season. Last season I think some didn't even get out before the first home game and people had to pick them up from the ground on matchday.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

July 17, 2017, 04:14:58 AM
Reply #49

Gash

Global Moderator
So what's the problem?

They're clearly over subscribed and will sell out every game again this season. They don't need to be encouraging more people to part with 25 for what would appear to be a pretty worthless scheme to join now.

July 17, 2017, 04:17:02 AM
Reply #50

Alanvideo

Well this is fucking weird. I just checked my emails and I've had an email from the club on 23/6 saying my application for a season ticket has been unsuccessful. Yet I paid for my season ticket in May (it's on my card statement) having spoken to people in the ticket office.
...............can you log in to your account on ticketing ? it shows all your transactions so your payment and seat no. should be there. The website has been completely redesigned for this season and now seems to be over complicated ,or maybe that's just me .
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 17, 2017, 04:19:03 AM
Reply #51

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Wouldn't it be a good idea if you could just log on to the Everton site and print off a paper ticket for if you ever want to give your ticket to a mate or something but don't want to go through the hassle of selling it through StubHub or pissing round getting your ticket back.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

July 17, 2017, 04:20:18 AM
Reply #52

Trowel

I've used membership for the last few years to get pairs of tickets to the rare home games myself and my wife can attend and haven't had a problem, including for three of the derbies. The key is to keep an eye on the dates the tickets go on sale for members - this is usually advertised weeks in advance - then get on early, and be prepared to accept a less than ideal seat (even more so if you need seats together).
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

July 17, 2017, 04:20:36 AM
Reply #53

BlueBeagle

They're clearly over subscribed and will sell out every game again this season. They don't need to be encouraging more people to part with 25 for what would appear to be a pretty worthless scheme to join now.

Every other clubs membership scheme operates the same way.

It's not oversubscribed, you're basically just paying to be in with a better chance of getting a ticket.

It would be a complete waste of time for the club if the scheme was limited purely to the number of seats at Goodison not held by ST holders.

July 17, 2017, 04:30:59 AM
Reply #54

Gash

Global Moderator
Every other clubs membership scheme operates the same way.

It's not oversubscribed, you're basically just paying to be in with a better chance of getting a ticket.

It would be a complete waste of time for the club if the scheme was limited purely to the number of seats at Goodison not held by ST holders.

Of course they're not going to limit it to the number of seats available but every game sold out last season, they've just sold the first game within 24 hours so at worst it'll go to general sale and then sell out rather than give people the impression that they'll get a better chance of tickets if they pay 25 to join. Especially, as seems the case that a lot of people never got an email telling them the priority tickets were on sale.

July 17, 2017, 04:37:44 AM
Reply #55

Macca77

We're gonna need a bigger ground...

July 17, 2017, 12:48:34 PM
Reply #56

BlueBeagle

Of course they're not going to limit it to the number of seats available but every game sold out last season, they've just sold the first game within 24 hours so at worst it'll go to general sale and then sell out rather than give people the impression that they'll get a better chance of tickets if they pay 25 to join. Especially, as seems the case that a lot of people never got an email telling them the priority tickets were on sale.

But you will have a better chance of getting one than someone who doesn't have the membership as you get the opportunity to buy prior to the tickets going on general sale.

The website will say when the tickets are available to members. When I had the Foreverton thing a few years back I didn't get an email half the time.

July 17, 2017, 01:34:45 PM
Reply #57

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Well this is fucking weird. I just checked my emails and I've had an email from the club on 23/6 saying my application for a season ticket has been unsuccessful. Yet I paid for my season ticket in May (it's on my card statement) having spoken to people in the ticket office.

That's a real bummer, whopper of a fuck up if hey have already taken your money, have you checked your statement to see if they haven't credited your card in the last few weeks ?

July 17, 2017, 01:37:15 PM
Reply #58

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
That's a real bummer, whopper of a fuck up if hey have already taken your money, have you checked your statement to see if they haven't credited your card in the last few weeks ?

Yeah, nothing back. Will phone up later to confirm. I'm sure it's just an admin error

July 17, 2017, 02:36:11 PM
Reply #59

Danny

Yeah, nothing back. Will phone up later to confirm. I'm sure it's just an admin error

It'll obv be legit but I got a call from a number and it came up on my phone saying suspected scam or fraud but when I answered it was someone asking my info for the season ticket.

Thought it was a bit weird at the time, in the end I didn't buy mine and i've never had one before so I didn't know if it was standard practise.