October 20, 2017, 12:18:15 PM

Author Topic: Everton Membership  (Read 2703 times)

July 17, 2017, 02:38:32 PM
Reply #60

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
What kind of phone gives you a suspected fraud/scam message ? I would like one that tells me "nuisance call"

deCoubertin

July 17, 2017, 02:41:10 PM
Reply #61

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
What kind of phone gives you a suspected fraud/scam message ? I would like one that tells me "nuisance call"
You can get apps that do that for you if you have a smartphone

Simply simply lovely

July 17, 2017, 02:49:04 PM
Reply #62

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
You can get apps that do that for you if you have a smartphone

Thanks !

July 17, 2017, 03:00:41 PM
Reply #63

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
But you will have a better chance of getting one than someone who doesn't have the membership as you get the opportunity to buy prior to the tickets going on general sale.

The website will say when the tickets are available to members. When I had the Foreverton thing a few years back I didn't get an email half the time.

Most supporter club memberships *do* have limits by the way.
It is always more than the number of seats available, but there are limits.

July 17, 2017, 03:15:33 PM
Reply #64

Alanvideo

The OS usually has a list of ' on-sale dates ' but they haven't put it on yet for the coming season.
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 17, 2017, 03:19:26 PM
Reply #65

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
It'll obv be legit but I got a call from a number and it came up on my phone saying suspected scam or fraud but when I answered it was someone asking my info for the season ticket.

Thought it was a bit weird at the time, in the end I didn't buy mine and i've never had one before so I didn't know if it was standard practise.

I phoned the club directly about mine after they left a message for me. Checked the phone number before hand (as I always do with any messages left)
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 17, 2017, 04:34:23 PM
Reply #66

Alanvideo

Have we confirmation about StubHub being/not being used this season? I'm away for the Stoke game so my ticket will be going on there
.................had confirmation from Stub Hub this morning they will continue listing Everton tickets.

July 17, 2017, 08:56:35 PM
Reply #67

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
.................had confirmation from Stub Hub this morning they will continue listing Everton tickets.

Next to the Stoke game on the OS its got buy/sell on Stubhub but just have to wait for Stubhub to pull their finger out and list all the games

July 17, 2017, 09:20:34 PM
Reply #68

Danny

I have an S7 Edge and it does it automatically, it comes up as like "Scam or Suspected Fraud" if it's  business it comes up with the number and then underneath Lloyds for example. It's really good.

July 17, 2017, 09:52:29 PM
Reply #69

Alanvideo

Next to the Stoke game on the OS its got buy/sell on Stubhub but just have to wait for Stubhub to pull their finger out and list all the games
..............yes ,they just said the Everton matches will be added nearer the start of the season.

July 17, 2017, 09:54:20 PM
Reply #70

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
I phoned the club directly about mine after they left a message for me. Checked the phone number before hand (as I always do with any messages left)

did you get it sorted?
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

July 17, 2017, 10:04:38 PM
Reply #71

Macca77

So is the Stoke game already sold out then?

July 17, 2017, 10:05:48 PM
Reply #72

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
So is the Stoke game already sold out then?
Apparently yes

Simply simply lovely

July 17, 2017, 10:08:01 PM
Reply #73

Macca77

Apparently yes

Gonna be neigh on impossible to get tickets for any of league games this season isn't it

July 17, 2017, 10:10:15 PM
Reply #74

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Gonna be neigh on impossible to get tickets for any of league games this season isn't it
Stubhub at inflated prices (boils my piss) or this scheme but sitting there refreshing the os every second of every day seem the only way

Simply simply lovely