August 21, 2017, 03:22:11 PM

Author Topic: Lookman  (Read 3420 times)

August 08, 2017, 01:28:59 AM
Reply #30

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
you can have my ticket  back...i was getting excited about seeing the youngsters flourish.....

So presumably if Lookman goes on loan (which we all know is bullshit) you won't be going to another Everton match ?

deCoubertin

August 08, 2017, 01:29:54 AM
Reply #31

Danny

If Lookman is going on loan were signing a first teamer to block his progress, some of you really freak out over nothing, the lad got minimal minutes on the pitch in towards the end of the season, much better for his development if he goes and plays every game for Derby.

In terms of losing the youth we'll still have DCL, Holgate and Davies in the first team squad, Dowell, Browning, Galloway and Lookman loaned out and playing regularly in the championship.

Most of you have been following us long enough to remember very few youth players in the first team and our youth being loaned to league one at best because they were bad, your Scott Spencers.

Were in a very, very good place with the youth players but if we want them to transition into first team footballers and if they aren't going to play here then it's fantastic that they'd get it at teams chasing the playoffs.

August 08, 2017, 04:34:05 AM
Reply #32

Faceatthefence

I suppose the cheeky twats want us to pay his wages also,after they have just cashed  in 20 million on 3 of their best players in hughes,ince and christie....errr how does fuck off sound !
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

August 08, 2017, 07:34:04 AM
Reply #33

Normm

Sometimes I wonder if trolls are writing on here.

Lookman can change a match. Defences panic when he appears. They can't handle his pace, but I believe his quick movement is bast used inside, rather than on the wing. Specsavers are available for anyone who doubts his usefulness to the first team right now.

If it is suggested that Lookman goes no loan, we need Unsworth taking over. But I can't believe Koeman would want to do that.

August 08, 2017, 03:39:39 PM
Reply #34

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Haha.

August 08, 2017, 03:47:29 PM
Reply #35

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Lookman deffo this years George green.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 08, 2017, 06:52:21 PM
Reply #36

Lxxx

He's got attributes you'd want on the bench if nothing is coming off with the ones on the pitch. For that reason he's useful to have in the squad. Sometimes you have to think of the 1st team not what is best for the lads career. Which sounds wrong but he's handsomely rewarded and needs must.

August 08, 2017, 06:57:50 PM
Reply #37

Mac934

How is Lookman anything like George Green???

August 08, 2017, 06:58:20 PM
Reply #38

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Overhyped

August 08, 2017, 07:33:44 PM
Reply #39

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

People will be begging for him to start despite not really knowing what level he's at.

Someone already saying if he doesn't play koeman's got to go. He's George green x1000
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 08, 2017, 07:38:31 PM
Reply #40

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I reckon he should start over mirallas. But I'd have DCL over them both

Shoot me.

August 08, 2017, 09:27:30 PM
Reply #41

sam of the south

I reckon he should start over mirallas. But I'd have DCL over them both

Shoot me.

Totally agree with this, even the DCL part (he's won me over/humiliated me by scoring a fine goal minutes after I'd dissed him)
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 08, 2017, 09:28:52 PM
Reply #42

BlueForYou

Right on the ball
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

August 08, 2017, 09:55:28 PM
Reply #43

Evertonian in NC

very worthwhile bench option - who else would you want to come in when we need pace?
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

August 08, 2017, 10:06:26 PM
Reply #44

KingdingalingNL

Also loves his boats and hoes ??