October 18, 2017, 05:27:28 AM

Author Topic: [News]Spurs preparing low-ball bid for Barkley?  (Read 1905 times)

August 10, 2017, 04:47:18 AM
Reply #30

everton1952

Oh No, another Barkley thread. Isn't one enough?

deCoubertin

August 10, 2017, 04:51:10 AM
Reply #31

Toddacelli

25M now or pay his wages for a year and let him walk awy on a free?

Gutted to lose him but I think the 25M may be the best we'll get out of this.

Get it in before the window closes and turn it into a winger.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

August 10, 2017, 04:59:27 AM
Reply #32

KoemansNumberTens

Barkleys agent wouldn't have known the clubs plans if he didn't sign a contract.

Why would he?

Koeman wouldn't have told barkley the clubs plans for him? It would have been a secret.

Barkley says I've no intention of signing will I be allowed to leave this summer and if so for how much? And koeman says.... it's a secret

August 10, 2017, 05:14:41 AM
Reply #33

Ross

Clubs don't make decisions to sign a player based on what comes out of the manager's mouth in a press conference. This isn't Football Manager.

Wouldn't know how things go on in FM I've never played it.

I do know how a Dutch auction goes and every time he opens his mouth about us being desperate to sell Barkley the price goes down instead of up, we've even got our very own authentic Dutch auctioneer.

Koeman wouldn't have told barkley the clubs plans for him? It would have been a secret.

Barkley says I've no intention of signing will I be allowed to leave this summer and if so for how much? And koeman says.... it's a secret

I don't even think he knew what the clubs plans were when he continually opened his mouth. He's said as much himself time and again he doesn't get involved in that side of management. Yet bizarrely he's continually talked of our need to sell from a business point of view even though he's got no input (his words) into it.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

August 10, 2017, 05:27:13 AM
Reply #34

blueski

Barkley had to have known the club's intentions; they gave him ultimatums to sign the contract at the end of last season and I'm sure the club's position was made fully known to him at that time.
Nil Satis

August 10, 2017, 05:39:02 AM
Reply #35

Toddacelli

Barkley just thinks that we can't even handle him right now...

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

August 10, 2017, 05:46:56 AM
Reply #36

Dr. Sponge

All the ex pros that do pundit work, and potentially still speak to some circles that may leak Barkley and other player info, are all saying with some certainty that he'll go to Spurs.

No smoke without fire, Barkley's and Spurs' agents will have been lezzing-off for a long time, scheming the whole thing.

August 10, 2017, 07:30:07 AM
Reply #37

eyesalwaysblue

Ronerto's strategy paid off in spades when he announced to the world that if an Everton player wants to better himself then he must leave zis place...
I still despise Clive Thomas..

August 10, 2017, 07:37:37 AM
Reply #38

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
All the ex pros that do pundit work, and potentially still speak to some circles that may leak Barkley and other player info, are all saying with some certainty that he'll go to Spurs.

No smoke without fire, Barkley's and Spurs' agents will have been lezzing-off for a long time, scheming the whole thing.

I have to return some videotapes.

August 10, 2017, 07:43:02 AM
Reply #39

kewns23

Personally just wait we still get nearly that in Jan when clubs our desperate

I think it be deadline day deal me
About 30 with add ons up to 35
Ever in need of a Printer speak too me or check out our ebay shop
Blakes-Emporium
<a href = "http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Blakes-Emporium?_trksid=p2047675.l2563">

August 10, 2017, 08:33:14 AM
Reply #40

gizzblue

Levy is a tight ass anyway ...even with five years and a happy as Larry player hed start at 12-5 mill .ltje twat.

August 10, 2017, 01:12:39 PM
Reply #41

Zoolander

Can't blame Levy one bit. Player wants out, less than a year left, seemingly out of favour and no other interest from other clubs to speak of. I'd start low as well.

August 10, 2017, 01:14:04 PM
Reply #42

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He'd be losing a lot of money if he did go to Spurs

August 10, 2017, 02:23:43 PM
Reply #43

Lxxx

He'd be losing a lot of money if he did go to Spurs
I reckon it's got to the point where money is a distant second now. It looks like relations with the club have totally broken down so whatever option is on the table for him is the what he has to take now and Levy will know this too.

If Chelsea and Arsenal don't show their hand then Spurs know he's there's on their terms. Both Everton and Barkley will lose out financially.

August 11, 2017, 12:19:39 AM
Reply #44

eyesalwaysblue

Is Koeman showing signs of backtrack with todays statement? hope so
I still despise Clive Thomas..