October 23, 2017, 01:21:12 PM

Author Topic: [News]Spurs preparing low-ball bid for Barkley?  (Read 1942 times)

August 11, 2017, 12:27:22 AM
Reply #45

School of Science

Is Koeman showing signs of backtrack with todays statement? hope so

Noticed that a bit about Ross being still an Everton player and will be selected for the team / squad when fit. Being a bit devils advocate here, do posters think he will play if selected ? And what are your thoughts if he won't ?
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

deCoubertin

August 11, 2017, 12:44:25 AM
Reply #46

eyesalwaysblue

Noticed that a bit about Ross being still an Everton player and will be selected for the team / squad when fit. Being a bit devils advocate here, do posters think he will play if selected ? And what are your thoughts if he won't ?
Hopefully his statement is a sign bread has been broken and with good results, i still think Ross is innocent in this, that's only a personal view but he's said nowt and Koeman was public early doors. Let's have some good news before the Yanks ruin the start of the season by Nukin Koorea...
I still despise Clive Thomas..

August 11, 2017, 12:55:02 AM
Reply #47

Ross

Is Koeman showing signs of backtrack with todays statement? hope so

Reckon someone's finally realised he needs reigning in on this.

Should have been the standard line from the beginning.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

August 11, 2017, 12:58:38 AM
Reply #48

bacon sarnie

Beyond giving a shite anymore. Was the same with Lukaku. Sig/sdon can do one as well.

August 11, 2017, 01:20:07 AM
Reply #49

74Blue

I think he is just making the point that we won't be bent over and dry-bummed by Spurs or anyone else. If they want him, they will have to pony up the right dough.

August 11, 2017, 01:34:30 AM
Reply #50

eyesalwaysblue

I think he is just making the point that we won't be bent over and dry-bummed by Spurs or anyone else. If they want him, they will have to pony up the right dough.
Cutting it fine if that's what he's on with, nothing more sore in the passage than a free next year.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

August 11, 2017, 01:51:05 AM
Reply #51

fubarruk

Tbf we'd have to bite their hands off. At this stage, and with a seemingly lack of 'genuine' interest the real danger is him walking for nothing next summer.

Take what you can get in this scenario...