October 18, 2017, 05:27:36 AM

Author Topic: Final NSNO Prediction League Standings 2016/2017 Season  (Read 697 times)

August 11, 2017, 04:21:51 AM
Reply #15

benny

NSNO Subscriber
Thanks DD 39TH I`M made up i will try better this season cheers

deCoubertin

August 11, 2017, 04:25:03 AM
Reply #16

MmmBlueRamirez

Interestingly the winner played 2 more game weeks than anyone else. I'm calling for a stewards inquiry.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 11, 2017, 04:28:06 AM
Reply #17

bacon sarnie

Interestingly the winner played 2 more game weeks than anyone else. I'm calling for a stewards inquiry.

Let it go mate (let me know outcome of the inquiry....)

August 11, 2017, 04:29:28 AM
Reply #18

Evertonian in NC

25th ain't half-bad given how shockingly God-awful I started.  I enjoyed the season ncstate4jpc finished 1st and I 2nd, given how improbable that is for 2 Evertonians to have graduated from the same public university in the Southeastern USA.  And he goes and finishes 6th again last year?  Fookin' wizard that lad is, needs to post more and make up for my drivel.  :D
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

August 11, 2017, 04:31:02 AM
Reply #19

MmmBlueRamirez

What can I say. Im a loser, and a terrible one at that......

But I've smelled blood, a chink in the armour, a glitch in the matrix.....

August 11, 2017, 04:31:34 AM
Reply #20

Evertonian in NC

Methinks "weeks entered" really means "weeks you scored any points with your entry."

I am quite the completionist, so unless I am in hospital or black-out drunk (and probably even then I would) you can expect an entry from me.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

August 11, 2017, 04:32:57 AM
Reply #21

bacon sarnie

What can I say. Im a loser, and a terrible one at that......

But I've smelled blood, a chink in the armour, a glitch in the matrix.....

Calm down! (go get em...no sleep til Hammersmith...)

August 11, 2017, 04:36:11 AM
Reply #22

bacon sarnie

Methinks "weeks entered" really means "weeks you scored any points with your entry."

I am quite the completionist, so unless I am in hospital or black-out drunk (and probably even then I would) you can expect an entry from me.

Same here. Pissed me off when I couldn't log on over chrimbo. Was told they had internet in the slammer these days.

August 11, 2017, 04:51:18 AM
Reply #23

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber

Yeah I started putting them in and was like what's the point of typing in predictions when they would get nil poi! Especially as I had to do 13 weeks. Took about bloody 3 hours as it was. So I deleted every prediction that didn't score any points so that part just shows the amount of weeks they scored points

August 11, 2017, 04:52:27 AM
Reply #24

blueski

5th was my best finish ever, but I'm afraid I'll be lost this season without my "2-1 Lukaku" to fall back on
Nil Satis

August 11, 2017, 05:20:10 AM
Reply #25

Lincs Toffee

5th was my best finish ever, but I'm afraid I'll be lost this season without my "2-1 Lukaku" to fall back on
You and me both, although it served me well the past two seasons with I think top ten finishes in both
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

August 11, 2017, 05:31:44 AM
Reply #26

Fynci

Cool + 380
Tool - 0

August 11, 2017, 05:51:00 AM
Reply #27

MmmBlueRamirez

Oooooo Matron!

August 11, 2017, 05:58:56 AM
Reply #28

Evertonian in NC

Now that we have at least 2 competent defenders (believe it or not, Bainesy has quite re-made himself under Koeman), my new stand-by is "1-nil, Sandro"

August 11, 2017, 09:57:42 AM
Reply #29

bacon sarnie

Same here. Effortless wasn't it. Couldn't believe more punters didn't jump aboard. The bastard!