August 24, 2017, 12:27:03 AM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman admits Barkley could be part of Everton team this season  (Read 375 times)

August 11, 2017, 12:06:47 AM
Read 375 times

Everton News

Koeman admits Barkley could be part of Everton team this season

Everton boss Ronald Koeman has confirmed that Ross Barkley will be part of the Everton team if there is no interest in signing the 23 year old.

Source: Koeman admits Barkley could be part of Everton team this season

deCoubertin

August 11, 2017, 02:53:15 AM
Reply #1

Jay

Must be a bit of a reality check for Ross if there is no interest, surely?

August 11, 2017, 03:08:56 AM
Reply #2

Simon Paul

Administrator
none though

very unusual when the likes of Phil Bardsley get a move

maybe Ross' agent is telling clubs not to bother?

August 11, 2017, 03:13:49 AM
Reply #3

MmmBlueRamirez

none though

So they get him on a free next year? And Ross gets a higher wage and signing on fee. And of course the agent gets a better slice of pie.....
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 11, 2017, 03:15:00 AM
Reply #4

Simon Paul

Administrator
So they get him on a free next year? And Ross gets a higher wage and signing on fee. And of course the agent gets a better slice of pie.....

yeah there's always that

be boss if he just signed a new deal after Koeman leaves in May though

August 11, 2017, 03:16:49 AM
Reply #5

sam of the south

none though

That wouldn't be the nicest thing to do to your club would it?

Sure, he could earn more, but he's hardly a pauper.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 11, 2017, 03:21:41 AM
Reply #6

MmmBlueRamirez

yeah there's always that

be boss if he just signed a new deal after Koeman leaves in May though

It would, and I can see what you're hinting at however not signing until then means he's lost out on hundreds of thousands if not millions of pounds..... for what?
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 11, 2017, 03:23:51 AM
Reply #7

Simon Paul

Administrator
It would, and I can see what you're hinting at however not signing until then means he's lost out on hundreds of thousands if not millions of pounds..... for what?

maybe it's not about the money for him?  I know that's hard to believe about a footballer these days and it's hard to say, if I'm honest, without a sarcastic grin on my face, but maybe, just maybe, he knows he's already minted and isn't arsed?

obviously his agent will be, and will have a big say though, so maybe it's just wishful thinking

August 11, 2017, 05:46:21 AM
Reply #8

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
maybe it's not about the money for him?  I know that's hard to believe about a footballer these days and it's hard to say, if I'm honest, without a sarcastic grin on my face, but maybe, just maybe, he knows he's already minted and isn't arsed?

obviously his agent will be, and will have a big say though, so maybe it's just wishful thinking

The money thing doesn't quite add up. Regardless of money, pretty much all players with a chance would choose to play in a World Cup. Taking this year off to get a bigger wage and bonus next year doesn't make any sense given he has a chance at making the squad for Russia. Unless Koeman already said 'you will not play this season at Everton' (seems extremely unlikely).

Something doesn't add up. Which leaves me thinking there is a better chance of him signing than anyone seems to expect - if the last two years has taught me anything it's that the info available publicly on pretty much any subject always seems to leave out something key, and many so called experts are actually all behind the reality. It all started with Brexit and Leicester, nothing has really been 'normal' since. Maybe there is some other thing here that no-one knows about.

That said maybe Barca are about to put in a bid! We are living through crazy days..

August 11, 2017, 05:51:22 AM
Reply #9

eyesalwaysblue

Maybe to say to  person/persons unknown  "your not driving me from the place i love to the middle of my blue bones you cunt/cunts, i'll stay for fuck all first"....again hyperthetical like...
I still despise Clive Thomas..

August 11, 2017, 06:00:58 AM
Reply #10

Evertonian in NC

Unless, of course, he shreds his knee in the League Cup...
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin