December 12, 2017, 08:53:05 AM

Author Topic: Be honest, did you expect more from Moshiri?  (Read 5460 times)

August 11, 2017, 05:48:15 PM
Reply #15

dangermouse

Ye, bt wut about da net spend.

are you taking the piss....
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

deCoubertin

August 11, 2017, 05:49:14 PM
Reply #16

sirblue57

I thought we'd move onto the next level with spending money, sadly when you look at the Sigurdsson deal & Koemans comments it looks like another false dawn
Thoughts?

Please.go to GOT . Or even better RAWK.....FFS.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

August 11, 2017, 05:49:52 PM
Reply #17

Realist

No. I mean why you consider it to be underwhelming. We were never getting PSG, City or Chelsea blank cheque approach. So again I ask you, what were you expecting?

To spend more than we brought in.
 I don't believe anyone who says they thought when Moshiri rolled up that we'd still have to sell to buy

August 11, 2017, 05:50:22 PM
Reply #18

Mac934

What about the big increase in wages that are talked about, does that not count in your 7M spend. How much is that amount to? What of all the other work being done, ie extra sponsorship, the planned ground move, even the U23 squad improvements. Do you think they would have all happened with out Mr Moshiri's influence. Open your eyes it's not just transfer fees.

August 11, 2017, 05:50:40 PM
Reply #19

dangermouse

No. I mean why you consider it to be underwhelming. We were never getting PSG, City or Chelsea blank cheque approach. So again I ask you, what were you expecting?

He was expecting to rub the net spend trophy in some kopites face.....

August 11, 2017, 05:51:28 PM
Reply #20

Bluedylan

Still pretty sure you're a kopite.

In that respect you've lived upto expectations. Moshiri has exceeded them, and long may that continue.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

August 11, 2017, 05:51:50 PM
Reply #21

Realist

Ye, bt wut about da net spend.

Go to a different thread Bob, you bring nothing except worn out shouts. Like I said you're pretty boring no offence

August 11, 2017, 05:54:42 PM
Reply #22

dangermouse

I love these threads... Someone starts a pointless thread (Pointless because its being discussed in other threads) and complains when the thread doesn't revolve around them and their view....

August 11, 2017, 06:00:32 PM
Reply #23

Macca77

No, I don't expect more at all, anyone who does is a stupid

Next question

August 11, 2017, 06:02:25 PM
Reply #24

Realist

I love these threads... Someone starts a pointless thread (Pointless because its being discussed in other threads) and complains when the thread doesn't revolve around them and their view....

Can you point out where I complained that the thread doesn't revolve around me please?

August 11, 2017, 06:03:21 PM
Reply #25

Realist

Please.go to GOT . Or even better RAWK.....FFS.

What do they stand for?

August 11, 2017, 06:04:16 PM
Reply #26

Realist

Still pretty sure you're a kopite.

In that respect you've lived upto expectations. Moshiri has exceeded them, and long may that continue.

Yeah then you're still pretty wrong but if it makes you feel better you think what you like buddy

August 11, 2017, 06:05:18 PM
Reply #27

Realist

What about the big increase in wages that are talked about, does that not count in your 7M spend. How much is that amount to? What of all the other work being done, ie extra sponsorship, the planned ground move, even the U23 squad improvements. Do you think they would have all happened with out Mr Moshiri's influence. Open your eyes it's not just transfer fees.

Fair enough. Some valid points there although I don't think the ground is going to cost Moshiri any of his own money? Could be wrong

August 11, 2017, 06:07:54 PM
Reply #28

KoemansNumberTens

Think he's done fantastically. We got the manager we wanted, organised a ground move, u23s seem to have a massive budget now. Offered 100k plus week contracts to players.
I'm not sure what people wanted. What's the issue with Sigurdsson and moshiri. Did people think now we had more money we'd just rain down 20s on Swansea with zero negotiation or concept of value

August 11, 2017, 06:08:08 PM
Reply #29

Lxxx

I'm just waiting for the 'You can have the Liver Building or a new striker, can't have both' comment.