October 20, 2017, 12:13:17 PM

Author Topic: Be honest, did you expect more from Moshiri?  (Read 4560 times)

August 11, 2017, 06:10:43 PM
Reply #30

KoemansNumberTens

Fair enough. Some valid points there although I don't think the ground is going to cost Moshiri any of his own money? Could be wrong

Why does it being his own money matter. The ground is due to our improved professionalism and know how

deCoubertin

August 11, 2017, 06:12:45 PM
Reply #31

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
No, I don't expect more at all, anyone who does is a stupid

Next question
Is Koeman the right ...... ooohh forgot - has been asked,,,,

August 11, 2017, 06:14:16 PM
Reply #32

KevtheRat

Is Koeman the right ...... ooohh forgot - has been asked,,,,

And coming soon to a forum near you......... Is Pickford the right goalie?

August 11, 2017, 06:15:35 PM
Reply #33

Realist

Why does it being his own money matter. The ground is due to our improved professionalism and know how

Really?
Because I'm pretty sure when they contacted the owners of the land where the ground is going to be built they couldn't say we don't have any money but we've got increased professionalism & know how

August 11, 2017, 06:17:54 PM
Reply #34

dangermouse

Why cant you tool somebody more than once per day :(
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

August 11, 2017, 06:19:08 PM
Reply #35

mikey_blue

Big moves towards a new stadium, cleared our debt, heavily invested in the future of Everton with young players, made sure business was done early for a lot of highly rated players and he's added 35m worth of annual expenses with big wages so we can obtain a higher caliber of player.

Rome wasn't built in a day. A little more realism, a little less defeatism. We'll be alright, pal.

August 11, 2017, 06:19:26 PM
Reply #36

Realist

Why cant you tool somebody more than once per day :(

Oooh please don't tool me haha
Grow up

August 11, 2017, 06:20:32 PM
Reply #37

BlueNoseMike

I fucking despair at times at some of the stuff on here about net spend. What's the obsession with it? If we was considerably stronger with a negative spend I'd be over the moon, yet people like this @Defeatist chap would be calling moshiri a fraud.

Also, why do people fixated on net spend not take salary into consideration.

Before mosh came we did not have a player on over 100k per week. We've probably got 5 or 6 there now with new signings to come. Thats an extra 20-30 mil off the bat too. We've spent a lot on the under 23's, invested in the future, secured better sponshorship, sponshorship for the training ground, made massive leaps towards a stadium which should be ready in under 5 years.
 ???
What more do people want?

August 11, 2017, 06:28:38 PM
Reply #38

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Not in the slightest

For one, he has nowhere near the levels of money for us to be spending top 6 levels
Secondly, he has potentially sorted us a ground out so going forward we should be able to compete.
Thridly he helped to clear the debt
Finally we already seem set up as a business far better

Simply simply lovely

August 11, 2017, 06:30:29 PM
Reply #39

Realist

I fucking despair at times at some of the stuff on here about net spend. What's the obsession with it? If we was considerably stronger with a negative spend I'd be over the moon, yet people like this @Defeatist chap would be calling moshiri a fraud.

Also, why do people fixated on net spend not take salary into consideration.

Before mosh came we did not have a player on over 100k per week. We've probably got 5 or 6 there now with new signings to come. Thats an extra 20-30 mil off the bat too. We've spent a lot on the under 23's, invested in the future, secured better sponshorship, sponshorship for the training ground, made massive leaps towards a stadium which should be ready in under 5 years.
 ???
What more do people want?

You've raised some valid points there mate, I haven't mentioned net spend once.
Also the squad isn't any stronger than last year so that debate is for another day
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 06:31:37 PM by Defeatist »

August 11, 2017, 06:32:52 PM
Reply #40

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I mean seriously what did you want?
He's a wum, wants to wind you/us up, that's all.

August 11, 2017, 06:33:52 PM
Reply #41

BlueNoseMike

You've raised some valid points there mate, I haven't mentioned net spend once.
Also the squad isn't any stronger than last year so that debate is for another day

You did mention net spend, or do you actually think we've only spent 7 mil in total this summer? Come on chap, don't mug yourself off by acting dumb when you blatantly was on about net spend

I never said it's stronger, I was being hypothetical. But I am confident it will be stronger by September 1st and we get them extra 3 players in

August 11, 2017, 06:34:24 PM
Reply #42

Bally

Administrator
It's the roll I way

August 11, 2017, 06:34:56 PM
Reply #43

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
So when he came in you were expecting a summer transfer window where we spent 7m?

Well I certainly didn't expect an announcement on a new stadium designed by one of the worlds most renowned stadium architects to be announced within the first year soft lad

August 11, 2017, 06:35:01 PM
Reply #44

BlueNoseMike

So when he came in you were expecting a summer transfer window where we spent 7m?

Surely you're referring to net spend here or you're a bit of an idiot.