June 22, 2018, 05:08:02 AM

Author Topic: Be honest, did you expect more from Moshiri?  (Read 8166 times)

August 11, 2017, 07:38:07 PM
Reply #75

Realist

Why the fuck would he do it with his own money, who does ? He has enabled the funding of the project, something we could never have done without him or similar investor.

Stop swearing it screams low intelligence mate

August 11, 2017, 07:39:57 PM
Reply #76

goodtouchforabigman

Ffs yet another fooking bleak out look .....

He's been in less than twelve months ,we have no debt, have a considerable better squad man for man ....aside lukaku (but the window ain't shut and we're after a striker) ...so it's another wait till the season is ten games in the moan your ass off if you want but your well premature.

Is it always a problem to you ??.😅
I agree mate, I think it's a very exciting time to be an Everton fan but I, like most fans, have an ingrained sense of caution but do think there is definite cause of optimism.

As most sensible people have posted we were never going to be able to compete with the CL clubs when signing players due to the fact we're not in the CL and that caliber of player will be looking at higher profile teams than us, as the last transfer window testifies.

If we are about to spend 50mil on Sigurdson and more money on a striker and CB/LB then it's reasonable to assume we would have the funds to bid 150mil on Naymar but for obvious reasons we didn't as we would have been laughed at.

We have to be realistic, until we can break into the CL, increase our profile and win a trophy or we will not be bale to compete with Utd, Chelsea etc for the top names, just as Liverpool can't!

The other big issue is FFP, we can only spend a certain proportion of our income on player sales so to a certain extent we may have to sell to buy but not to raise the money more to cover FFP, unless we can massively increase our revenue through dodgy sponsorship deals.

We've also got over 2 weeks of the transfer window to increase our net spend, but looking at net spend in one window is meaningless, this needs to be judged over a number of years in the context of FFP.

So I reckon it's still way to early to judge Moshiri but the early signs look good!!

August 11, 2017, 07:40:55 PM
Reply #77

Bally

Administrator
Can't the mods just ban this clown, I am all for hearing opinions that don't match my own but if everybody says a colour is black this guy will say that it is white. He adds zero to this forum.
Please don't ask for people to be banned, let's us mods do our jobs, they're only essentially asking questions, if you don't agree then take the piss like everyone else does, they will either fuck off or stay in the end, people like this one normally flounce off after a while or they realise that this isn't the most negative place to be and we tend to be more upbeat than other EFC forums so they align or get bored and fuck off.
It's the roll I way

August 11, 2017, 07:41:02 PM
Reply #78

Realist

Think you're giving him way too much credit. Surely the idea is he parodys an Everton fan. He convinces us he's 1 of us all be it a slightly odd 1. He catches the other odd uns when they agree with him. Think every single person on here knows he's a Liverpool fan and the only reason people get annoyed because he's genuinely annoying as a person rather than his act. He's flogging a dead horse now. Be better off admitting he's a Liverpool fan and mocking us from that standpoint

Brilliant essay but quite boring but I'll say it again I'm an Everton fan
As for being an annoying person you don't know me. Therefore you're wrong

August 11, 2017, 07:41:58 PM
Reply #79

MrWhite

Can you point out where I told others what they were allowed to talk about?

Sure. You told Bob twice, at the start of this thread.

You really have got a short memory?  :Horse:

August 11, 2017, 07:42:46 PM
Reply #80

Bally

Administrator
It really doesn't, and has been proven to show higher intelligence, also helps with pain relief and stress relief, searing is fucking boss too.
It's the roll I way

August 11, 2017, 07:42:52 PM
Reply #81

Realist

Can't the mods just ban this clown, I am all for hearing opinions that don't match my own but if everybody says a colour is black this guy will say that it is white. He adds zero to this forum.

No you're not, when an opinion doesn't match yours you're up in arms
Why should I be banned? For having an opinion?
Grow up son, you'll be a man one day

August 11, 2017, 07:43:13 PM
Reply #82

MrWhite

haha now's he repeating his low intelligence slur from his previous thread..

August 11, 2017, 07:44:09 PM
Reply #83

Realist

It is a bit sad though really. He can't be a happy individual.

I'm extremely happy, I have a terrific life, better than most of you no doubt

August 11, 2017, 07:44:25 PM
Reply #84

Bally

Administrator
No you're not, when an opinion doesn't match yours you're up in arms
Why should I be banned? For having an opinion?
Grow up son, you'll be a man one day
Again leaves this shit to the mods... Thanks.
It's the roll I way

August 11, 2017, 07:44:59 PM
Reply #85

Realist

He didn't mention RAWK. Also, any Everton fan who uses the internet knows of RAWK.

Devoed about little Cuntinho?

Someone mentioned it before, also the latter statement is false

August 11, 2017, 07:45:13 PM
Reply #86

Major Clanger

No, it fucking doesn't. :)

It's just one of those comforting lies people who want to have simple answers to complicated questions like to tell themselves.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-swearing-a-sign-of-a-limited-vocabulary/
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

August 11, 2017, 07:46:05 PM
Reply #87

sixymack

What's GOT & RAWK?

Other forums you would be interested in haunting and they would also love your positive vibes.  It's also not to late to join them before you head back to school in September. 

Now you can leave the basement for a few minutes and ask your Nan for some beans on toast since your mission is completed for the day.

August 11, 2017, 07:48:15 PM
Reply #88

Realist

Please don't ask for people to be banned, let's us mods do our jobs, they're only essentially asking questions, if you don't agree then take the piss like everyone else does, they will either fuck off or stay in the end, people like this one normally flounce off after a while or they realise that this isn't the most negative place to be and we tend to be more upbeat than other EFC forums so they align or get bored and fuck off.

Unlucky mate, why don't you tool me instead haha
Bally I'm pretty sure I'm not offending anyone here, I'll not change my opinions to align with the rest of the forum, I think half of these on here live in a fantasy world

August 11, 2017, 07:48:20 PM
Reply #89

MrWhite

No need to lock the thread or ban anyone, this is more entertaining than the same looping discussion about the value of Gylfi.