November 20, 2017, 01:59:46 AM

Author Topic: [News]Have Everton made a mistake not signing a prolific striker?  (Read 3266 times)

September 13, 2017, 11:36:52 PM
Reply #60

everton1952

Heaven protect us from a Scottish footballer. There is a very good Welsh one but he won't come to us, and as far as the Irish are concerned we have the only very good one, Seamus. The player pool in England is big enough to find some talent and we have a few hopefuls of our own. Our big problem now is that patience is in very short supply and the unrealistic hopes and expectations for this 2nd Koeman season are heading for the scrap heap. Just keep supporting and hoping for a breakthrough in his 3rd season.

deCoubertin

September 13, 2017, 11:45:52 PM
Reply #61

BlueForYou

Tierney is Scottish and a very good footballer

Morelos is Colombian

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 13, 2017, 11:47:50 PM
Reply #62

themilkycoffees

not really, a striker or strikers are required for any football team. its a given.

a super model is something special....

if we had got Costa, that woulda been super model-esque, but fucking Deelany or any of the other shit strikers we where linked with.. are just standard players...  like marrying a standard girl.

"PROLIFIC STRIKER". Maybe read the question before trying to be a smart arse...

September 13, 2017, 11:55:49 PM
Reply #63

SANA_DR0

"PROLIFIC STRIKER". Maybe read the question before trying to be a smart arse...

Calm down,calm down Milky La, i was just having a joke/play with words.

i guess the more humor will be kill, if we continue to be so shit.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 13, 2017, 11:58:47 PM
Reply #64

Realist

Scottish football though...how can you ever use it as a reliable yardstick?

Same as the Dutch league......

September 14, 2017, 12:12:34 AM
Reply #65

SANA_DR0

Same as the Dutch league......

i see where your going with this. but the difference is the dutch league / dutch players / netherlands international team have some degree of pedigree.

while all scotland is k nown for is.... Whiskey... and that was actually invented in china before the scottish had it 100 years later :|
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 14, 2017, 03:30:24 AM
Reply #66

Marky Mark and the funky

not really, a striker or strikers are required for any football team. its a given.

a super model is something special....

if we had got Costa, that woulda been super model-esque, but fucking Deelany or any of the other shit strikers we where linked with.. are just standard players...  like marrying a standard girl.

Jeez man, I'm almost speechless how much this insight from you annoys me :blush:

If we're going to generalise
Super model = occasionally good for a wank
Standard girl = actually worth spending time with

So the reality is the super model equivalent of a footballer is Nicklas Bendtner or Mario Balotelli etc lolol

September 14, 2017, 04:06:22 PM
Reply #67

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Morelos at Rangers may well be worth keeping an eye on

Watch his progress, could come on leaps and bounds

Bargain basement and U23

Is he that mad foreign striker? Heard good things.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 15, 2017, 01:16:22 AM
Reply #68

BlueForYou

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 15, 2017, 03:57:12 AM
Reply #69

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Show how much we miss Lukaku. the start to the season has showed us.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 15, 2017, 04:11:33 AM
Reply #70

WeimaranerBlues

Said this only the other day You only realise how good lukaku was for the team once he was gone,  all these saying he's a lazy so and so , don't know jack shite....

Games when he was faced up with 3 CB he struggled( we will go 3 @ the back on sunday) but that was most of the team as a whole, if Rom was having a bad game  then so was everyone else , no one else stood out and grasped the game by the balls.   so we go 3 @ the back and even if we isolate him , others in the Utd team will capalitise

stats said even with his goals we would have still finished 7th - true - but just the presence of having him in the team determined how the opposition set up,   fast forward to now, we have no presence and teams no longer fear us.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 04:13:54 AM by WeimaranerBlues »

September 16, 2017, 09:08:32 AM
Reply #71

KingOfNapaValley

We had one of the 10 best strikers on Earth. He was already here. And he wanted out.

So the idea that a "prolific" striker would want to come here is ridiculous. Prolific strikers only want to play for (at most) 7 clubs on Earth (Real Madrid, Barca, Bayern, ManU, ManC, Chelsea, PSG.) We are not even one of the 7 best in England.

Our fans need to get real.The only way we will EVER have a great striker is to develop one internally or do what we did with Lukaku and get one at age 20 before everyone else figures out how great he is. And then lose him when his contract ends and start all over. The third option is to win the PL title without one and then attract one here. Good luck with version #3.

September 18, 2017, 09:00:54 PM
Reply #72

Waltzer

September 23, 2017, 05:14:50 PM
Reply #73

Trowel

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

September 23, 2017, 05:28:12 PM
Reply #74

SANA_DR0

^^ WOW... He is/was the striker i wanted.

& Unsworth kicking ass.