November 24, 2017, 07:18:00 PM

Author Topic: Unsworth  (Read 2404 times)

September 20, 2017, 02:56:11 AM
Reply #60

toffee_scot

At best he'll be asked to step in for a game or two while we search for a new manager.

But even then it'd be a big concern because that would mean we'd sacked Koeman without any plan and it'd show things have really gone shit shaped and we're in a mess off the field as well as on it.

I guess it depends on the situation/circumstances of the sacking and which managers would be available at that particular time. If, say we went on another dismal run of form like this one and the atmosphere gets increasingly toxic and there is an AGM or awards ceremony coming up then I could see the club sack Koeman without lining up a confirmed replacement.

In that case I would be fine with Unsworth assuming a caretaker role for a few games whilst the search continues and if there is nobody who is suitable and Unsworth helps to win a few points then he deserves to be at least considered for a permanent managerial position.

deCoubertin

September 20, 2017, 04:16:18 PM
Reply #61

SANA_DR0

Can we just get Unsworth to play so Baines can have a rest?
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.