November 18, 2017, 08:51:29 AM

Author Topic: Is Our Current Fitness Really All That?  (Read 2220 times)

September 20, 2017, 11:17:46 PM
Reply #30

cantoffee

People do know that when you have a strong core (IE abs) that the muscles actually come away from the body?

Him and Williams are both fit as can be.

deCoubertin

September 20, 2017, 11:28:42 PM
Reply #31

Major Clanger

People do know that when you have a strong core (IE abs) that the muscles actually come away from the body?

I trust @sam of the south to know everything you need to know about muscles. :)
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

September 20, 2017, 11:57:12 PM
Reply #32

Realist

You all do realise, that when you relax your body, like he has there, it all looks shite, professional body builders are the only ones that don't because they are on the edge of being seriously unwell at all times, I'm pretty sure Jags as a professional sportsman would outlast pretty much every fucking clogger on here, how many of you know what it takes to maintain that level of peak fitness, even if you're off by 2/3 days you look shite, Jags is not playing as much and it's going to be detrimental.

Speak for yourself mate I look like I've been carved out of marble
He's probably on £50k a week to stay fit and be game ready - that's a shit diet and there's really no excuse, it's unprofessional

September 21, 2017, 12:00:48 AM
Reply #33

Bally

Administrator
Speak for yourself mate I look like I've been carved out of marble
He's probably on £50k a week to stay fit and be game ready - that's a shit diet and there's really no excuse, it's unprofessional
Yeah but Buddha was carved from marble.... TBH I'm not defending his look just trying to make people realise it's not all its cut out to be, just a bad pic
It's the roll I way

September 21, 2017, 12:02:10 AM
Reply #34

Realist

Yeah but Buddha was carved from marble.... TBH I'm not defending his look just trying to make people realise it's not all its cut out to be, just a bad pic

😂 Forgot about him didn't I

September 21, 2017, 12:07:49 AM
Reply #35

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
The lads played under three managers at Everton
Under three maybe four managers at England

I'm not defending his ability I'm merely saying if he was fat surely someone would have pulled him and said sort it

There's a huge complex about he people look, not every player will be built like Ronaldo, nor should they be

Simply simply lovely

September 21, 2017, 12:12:20 AM
Reply #36

BlueForYou

But Jags is on his way to looking like the other Ronaldo
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 21, 2017, 12:30:37 AM
Reply #37

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

September 21, 2017, 12:38:14 AM
Reply #38

ally2

September 21, 2017, 12:43:44 AM
Reply #39

bacon sarnie

Everton's modern day Flying Pig. Now that Tommy Lawrence was a fat bastard.

Lay off the spuds lad.

September 21, 2017, 01:17:27 AM
Reply #40

Lxxx

What rubbish. They don't come out a few inches and look like you're fat.

September 21, 2017, 01:18:38 AM
Reply #41

eyesalwaysblue

He'll be ironing his shirt over a wok now.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 21, 2017, 01:25:23 AM
Reply #42

cantoffee

What rubbish. They don't come out a few inches and look like you're fat.
Are you trying to get me to look up pictures of fit, shirtless men at work to post on here?

September 21, 2017, 01:48:11 AM
Reply #43

KoemansNumberTens

I know it's clearly better than it was under Martinez, but we are hardly high-octane press merchants.

Plus, one look at Jagielka's gut from Sunday's game suggests either the fitness regime isn't hardcore and/or his diet is dire

Jesus!!! I like jagielka but if that's he's conditioning then he's stealing a wage off of us. Should be utterly ashamed of himself. He's probably fatter than a fair percentage of this forum

September 21, 2017, 01:52:37 AM
Reply #44

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Jesus!!! I like jagielka but if that's he's conditioning then he's stealing a wage off of us. Should be utterly ashamed of himself. He's probably fatter than a fair percentage of this forum

Youve clearly not read the appearance thread on the General Forum.