November 18, 2017, 01:40:36 AM

Author Topic: Robbie Savage says we're all mental  (Read 941 times)

September 23, 2017, 06:50:13 PM
Reply #15

Tofifee

Didnt this turnip once claim he grew up supporting Everton when there were rumours of us buying him back in the day.....?

Anyways, his claim that we are a millon miles off top 4 is accurate, but he is hardly  f**king Socrates for pointing it out!

deCoubertin

September 23, 2017, 06:56:55 PM
Reply #16

phillyt

Savage is a fucking cunt.  What the fuck does he know about our situation. The reason a good number of evertonians want rid of koeman is not the results but the clueless, negative and ineffectual tactics. The lack of passion and bottle he has instilled in the team. The abysmal Man management of players he dislikes, (deloufeu, barkley, niasse) players. The admittance he didn’t prepare the team for a crucial game, the suggestion last season Rom should be playing somewhere else.

We have rolled over and had our bum holes tickled and as I said with Martinez, motivation, team spirit, passion, a plan, an identity comes from the manager.

I don’t think simply winning the next few games is enough to make up for the disgraceful start to the season. We need to be annihilating our opponents for me to get back behind him. A lucky  1-0 against the likes of Bournemouth, Brighton Limassol etc is not enough because as soon as we come up against the tougher teams they will destroy us.

I’m very much in the sack him camp. As well as the “would like to stamp on savages throat”camp. The shit haired leek bothering cunt.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

September 23, 2017, 07:00:45 PM
Reply #17

gizzblue

He needs to fuck off with the other philosopher of the fucking obvious Barton ....what makes shit at best players think they know the ins and out of a ducks arse is beyond me.

September 23, 2017, 07:02:55 PM
Reply #18

ally2

Savage is a fucking cunt.  What the fuck does he know about our situation. The reason a good number of evertonians want rid of koeman is not the results but the clueless, negative and ineffectual tactics. The lack of passion and bottle he has instilled in the team. The abysmal Man management of players he dislikes, (deloufeu, barkley, niasse) players. The admittance he didn't prepare the team for a crucial game, the suggestion last season Rom should be playing somewhere else.

We have rolled over and had our bum holes tickled and as I said with Martinez, motivation, team spirit, passion, a plan, an identity comes from the manager.

I don't think simply winning the next few games is enough to make up for the disgraceful start to the season. We need to be annihilating our opponents for me to get back behind him. A lucky  1-0 against the likes of Bournemouth, Brighton Limassol etc is not enough because as soon as we come up against the tougher teams they will destroy us.

I'm very much in the sack him camp. As well as the "would like to stamp on savages throat”camp. The shit haired leek bothering cunt.

You seriously think the board should sack him now?  Astonishing

September 23, 2017, 07:12:03 PM
Reply #19

kramer0

That headline screams "don't read any further."

It's never too much to ask that the team have a coherent plan.

September 23, 2017, 07:31:57 PM
Reply #20

Evertonian in NC

Very good point that

It's like the NFL analyst who says "X team/coach" is just 3 or 4 plays from being 9-3!" yeah, they are also the same number from being maybe 4-8.

Go back to the Bill Parcells quote "you are what your record says you are"
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 23, 2017, 09:00:52 PM
Reply #21

phillyt

You seriously think the board should sack him now?  Astonishing

Yes I do. I gave him the benefit of the doubt last season but it wasn’t just the players that downed tools at the end of it. This has been an unacceptable start to the season, not the results as such but the tepid, impotent performances. Look at today’s selection. Why is martina playing again? Why no width or pace.  We won with ambition, width and pace on Wednesday. Why go back to the negative defensive shite again. Against Bournemouth as well, not spurs, Chelsea united.

Astonishing.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.