November 20, 2017, 08:07:15 AM

Author Topic: Ratings V Bournemouth  (Read 1753 times)

September 25, 2017, 01:50:04 AM
Reply #30

SANA_DR0

Watch the fucking game! Dont have your phone out every two minutes filming it! Same at gigs, ok take a photo or two, but filming whole songs?? Its like we cant enjoy things anymore without people knowing what we are doing...

I agree with this 100% He seems to be too old for the snap chat generation tho.

i find it more annoying when you meet up with friends, and everyones on their phone.. no you un sociable fucks, we've gone to dinner/play football/pool/ come round to see you..

i used to find it fun passing a joint to a mate, when they was on the phone.. lol just ask them once if they dont respond carry on chugging it..
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

deCoubertin

September 25, 2017, 04:01:12 AM
Reply #31

Bally

Administrator
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS????
Funny enough that was my exact thoughts
It's the roll I way

September 25, 2017, 04:01:56 AM
Reply #32

Bally

Administrator
Watch the fucking game! Dont have your phone out every two minutes filming it! Same at gigs, ok take a photo or two, but filming whole songs?? Its like we cant enjoy things anymore without people knowing what we are doing...
We film things for the site sometimes
It's the roll I way

September 25, 2017, 05:26:07 AM
Reply #33

everton1952

As so often said it is all a matter of opinion, but the real laugh has to be the one where Klassen was given a higher rating than DCL. I think it was 7 versus 6? Just about everyone including Klassen himself and probably his mother were relieved when he was hauled off the pitch. I thought DCL earned his place with a decent performance, whereas Klassen added more ammunition to those who believe he is not yet ready for this league. Koeman will surely take him out of the limelight and do what is necessary to help him adjust to the speed and physical nature of the PL. Having said that, maybe Limassol will be more at his level and Koeman might give him that chance on Thursday. If he takes it, maybe it might boost his self belief which must be at a low level. OUMARRR!!!!

September 25, 2017, 05:34:02 AM
Reply #34

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I enjoyed that video tbh.

September 25, 2017, 06:00:21 AM
Reply #35

The Analog Kid

Dave Grohl is an Evertonian and drives around in a van?

September 25, 2017, 06:05:33 AM
Reply #36

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
It all got a bit tense when he was deciding what chocolate bar to go for. Didn't see it going in that direction.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 25, 2017, 06:31:47 AM
Reply #37

SANA_DR0

lol guys. not seen the whole thing,

watched most the match, but the van driving and pre match wasnt for me.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 25, 2017, 08:15:40 AM
Reply #38

Jamokachi

I enjoyed that video tbh.

I like the bit where he talks about his bible studies reducing him to tears. Funnily enough, the video reduced me to tears also. Different tears I imagine.

September 25, 2017, 10:25:19 AM
Reply #39

ally2

That video of going to the game was just like going to the game.

September 25, 2017, 12:59:10 PM
Reply #40

montanatoffeefan

I absolutely despised the position Holgate was put in for their goal, and especially how the rest of the defence failed to react to it. He's held up what should have been Martina's player for a bit before it gets passed over to King. In this time some other players should have been looking to drop back and cover, not leaving the poor sod Mason with everything to do.

It was honestly like watching Sunderland, it's not rocket science that one centre-back trying to stop two attackers is bad news.

amazing that some of our fans didnt see this and are blaming Holgate, makes you wonder what match they where watching and what causes they biased views.

A lot of Sunderland fans did apparently defect to Everton after their team got relegated. So it's likely some of that lot.

Though, to be fair, a lot of our fans raged at Hibbert over his FA Cup final performance for trying to essentially do the same thing--mark his man and Ossie's.
Everton forever.

September 25, 2017, 01:37:32 PM
Reply #41

Macca77

Pickford 7
Martina 6
Baines 7
Holgate 6
Williams 6
Gueye 6
Schneiderlin 6
Rooney 6
Klaasen 6
Sigurdsson 6
Dcl 7
Niasse 9
Davies 8
Kenny 6

Stream in the boozer 5 was way behind
Ale in the boozer 4 revolting
Smell in the boozer 1 a mixture of piss and skunk

September 25, 2017, 02:15:03 PM
Reply #42

ZVictorOne

Am not sure u can say he missed it, looked on target to me, and also looked like it crossed the line but he made sure anyway

It did cross the line
ZVictorOne

September 25, 2017, 02:20:12 PM
Reply #43

BlueBeagle

A lot of Sunderland fans did apparently defect to Everton after their team got relegated. So it's likely some of that lot.

What?

September 25, 2017, 02:54:10 PM
Reply #44

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Pickford 7 - that save was vital and kept us in it. One terrible piece of quick distribution at a time where we needed to get some possession back

Martina 5 - being out of position led to their goal, didn't know what to do when in advanced positions

Holgate 5 - seemed a bit shaky I thought, one slip in the first half could have proved costly, poor slide in for their goal but he was covering for Martina

Williams 6 - the more assuring of the 2 centre backs, but by no means a good performance

Baines 6 - good cross with his right for DCL in the first half. Does feel that he is noticeably less dynamic these days

Schneiderlin 6 - has to get out of the habit of picking up an early booking and walking a tightrope for the rest of the game. Still never hid away

Gana 6 - buzzed about like he always does, just wish he was a little better at going forward

Klaassen 5 - pretty anonymous, not sure what his game is or even what he is being asked to do out there.

Rooney 5 - didn't really produce anything of note for us. Should have won a penalty, slipped when put through by Sigurdsson. Gave the ball away sloppily just before he was brought off

Sigurdsson 6 - marginally better than his fellow number 10's, but we need to see more of him. Got a shot away, couple of nice touches but we need more involvement from him. And that set piece delivery is currently well below what we were expecting

Calvert-Lewin 8 - he's turning into a top player and is already essential to our starting line up. Getting better all the time at his hold up play and he links well with others. He has pace and strength and works his arse off. Made up that he got the full game

Subs

Davies 8 - instantly gave us something that we were missing, in a midfield player comfortable on the ball and willing to try make incisive passes. Carries the ball really well and knows how to link the play. Really like this lad, such a talent

Niasse 9 - Man of the match. Game was going nowhere until he came on. Energy, work rate, finishing. His mere presence gave the crowd a lift and that crowd reaction definitely fired him up. He wanted goals and was willing to get into the penalty area and shoot!not to be overlooked that for the first goal he actually won the ball back and laid it off before darting into the box. Cult hero already, but also the most effective player we have right now. Simply must continue to get more game time

Kenny 8 - superb cameo from the youngster. Looked more assured both defensively and attacking than the man he replaced. Few good blocks to keep them out a cross which helped start the move for the winner and also should have set up the 3rd with an excellent move that finished with him putting it on a plate for Calvert-Lewin
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!