October 18, 2017, 12:02:15 AM

Author Topic: Koeman wants transfer window to close before season starts  (Read 283 times)

August 12, 2017, 06:36:19 PM
Read 283 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-boss-ronald-koeman-wants-13463836

Maybe the season should stop in January too as well then? After all Stoke could have 4 or 5 different players at the end of the month compared to the beginning.

They should scrap the windows altogether. It was much better when you could buy anytime you wanted.
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

deCoubertin

August 12, 2017, 07:01:19 PM
Reply #1

Ross

I'd like to see just the one summer window. Open day after the season ends and closes the day before it begins.

Also think it'd be good if managers couldn't be sacked during the season.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

August 12, 2017, 07:11:18 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I'd like to see just the one summer window. Open day after the season ends and closes the day before it begins.

Also think it'd be good if managers couldn't be sacked during the season.

That would make a lot of sense as well if you're going to have windows.
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

August 12, 2017, 07:31:23 PM
Reply #3

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
Doesn't every manager say this at the start of every season?

August 12, 2017, 07:33:43 PM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Doesn't every manager say this at the start of every season?

Probably. The internationals that come up a couple of games into the season are far more annoying imo.