July 21, 2017, 09:40:15 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Ross Barkley
« Last post by blargins on 23 minutes ago »
It's a shame that the timings of Rooney and Barkley weren't reversed. 25 million for Barkley in 2004 would have been an amazing deal for us. And Having a 23 year old Rooney right now would have really given us and him a great chance of glory.
The Everton Forum / Re: The Europa League
« Last post by American Evertonian on 25 minutes ago »
Who actually gives a fuck? Arguing over terminology. Really?

Grow up...

That's fair. I bit. I shouldn't have, but I did.
« Last post by Glory on 47 minutes ago »
Who actually gives a fuck? Arguing over terminology. Really?

Grow up...
« Last post by GoodisonPk on 51 minutes ago »
Since we are are writing random stuff....."Despacito".......
« Last post by American Evertonian on 1 hour ago »
Naaa its not.

Okay. You win this round
_
« Last post by Audrey Horne on 1 hour ago »
A series is anything that occurs in concert. So yeah, a series

Naaa its not.
You're right, just takin it out on whatever fuckwits put Trump into power, that really does keep me awake at night.

You're a knob. You know almost 50% didn't vote for him. Not a fucking excuse to act petulantly. I've been here since 2006 (before the site had its reset).
Just don't be a piece of shit. Not that hard.

How many of us Americans are giving you shit for being pro-Brexit or anti-Brexit? 0%!  No American here is slating you for Theresa May being in power.  You're being lazy.

You're a child.
The Everton Forum / Re: Ross Barkley
« Last post by hannu on 1 hour ago »
If he isn't going to sign and gonna go on a free next year make him train with the kids don't give him a signal min of game time that luerative contract he hopes to get next year when he is on a free won't be be so good then, and the bigger clubs won't be so interested in signing a player who hasn't even gotten into our team for a year
Mate, no idea what the fuck a series is in your part of the world but over here where the fucking club lives and plays it's called a two legged match, home and away, series has fuck all to do with anything, don't you guys have a "World series" that you win every fuckin year without any other country takes part ?
I rest my peace ! And please don't insist it's technically a fuckin series because it's not !

Wow. And you wonder why we don't have global appeal. So inclusive you are. Also - would hate to ever disagree with you because clearly you are capable of having a discussion and being inclusive. Fucking wanker.

Send me your address and I'll buy you a dictionary so you can understand your own language, English.

Secondly, Canada participate in our World Series which increase your country count by 100%.  Send us your best English club and we can triple it.

Finally, your last point reiterates a point in which case you were already wrong about. I will give you this piece of free advice. If in any country they give you the ability to waive the right to an attorney and represent yourself....you should not waive that right. You will clearly do enough self-incrimination for all parties.

Happy Thursday!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10