November 25, 2017, 10:07:53 AM

Author Topic: Middlesborough vs Everton  (Read 13434 times)

February 12, 2017, 06:31:40 PM
Reply #510

duncandisorderly

we didnt concede but i wouldnt say they were solid....flapping all over the place. Williams gives the ball away every single time, mori loses concentration... etc etc

Depends what you class as solid i suppose...... they had one chance and another half chance that i can think of, granted Williams and Mori weren't great on the ball, and Mori's positioning at times can be poor, but they clearly did their job, its ridiculous to suggest otherwise. They defended our goal well and didn't concede, what more do you want? Last week against Bournemouth they were all over the place, conceding 3 goals at home, but compared to that they were untroubled.

February 12, 2017, 07:03:46 PM
Reply #511

Macca77

So the squad fly out to Dubai tomorrow for 5 days warm weather training, its a fucking hard life being a footballer isn't it

February 12, 2017, 07:21:09 PM
Reply #512

indiantoffee1975

So the squad fly out to Dubai tomorrow for 5 days warm weather training, its a fucking hard life being a footballer isn't it

Atleast we'll know in two weeks time which destination has had the greater impact on players. New York or Dubai
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 07:26:10 PM by indiantoffee1975 »

February 12, 2017, 07:32:30 PM
Reply #513

Rodenplav64

I don't blame him.

I appreciate the wit but if you think he is the worse in 25 years you haven't been paying attention .

February 12, 2017, 07:37:23 PM
Reply #514

Rodenplav64

Depends what you class as solid i suppose...... they had one chance and another half chance that i can think of, granted Williams and Mori weren't great on the ball, and Mori's positioning at times can be poor, but they clearly did their job, its ridiculous to suggest otherwise. They defended our goal well and didn't concede, what more do you want? Last week against Bournemouth they were all over the place, conceding 3 goals at home, but compared to that they were untroubled.

Not to mention they have conceded fewer than City , Arsenal and Liverpool and the same as us . Bore draw written all over it and it was .

February 12, 2017, 08:56:50 PM
Reply #515

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
I appreciate the wit but if you think he is the worse in 25 years you haven't been paying attention .

Who was worse? Talking first team regulars here, not Per Koldrup.

February 12, 2017, 09:08:49 PM
Reply #516

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Carl tiler was pretty shit tbh

Simply simply lovely

February 13, 2017, 01:39:43 AM
Reply #517

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Carl tiler was pretty shit tbh

Completely forgot about him.

February 13, 2017, 03:40:13 PM
Reply #518

Rodenplav64

You defend as a unit or anyone looks shit . At the end of the season its goals against that count . I personally think Williams is a fucking yard dog and anyone who plays along side him will struggle . You think the blame lies with Mori fair enough we differ . However at times last season the much lauded John Stones looked worse to me even if he is clearly the better of the 2 .