September 27, 2017, 04:57:56 AM

Author Topic: Ratings Vs Stoke City  (Read 2068 times)

Offline blargins

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Dixie Dean
Re: Ratings Vs Stoke City
« on: August 13, 2017, 01:19:09 AM »
Pickford - 8 What more could he have done. Assured kicking, and a match winning save at the end.

DCL - 6 for the first half (peach of a cross for Rooney) and 7 second half. He is winning me over in his preferred position up front.
Baines 7 There's life in the old dog yet.
Jags - 6 Assured defending but I don't think he has the hang of this passing concept yet
Williams - 5 didn't really do a great deal, but I remember he made one good key tackle
Keane - 7 He will be a colossus for us. Even makes a tidy winger at times. His height is a massive plus.

Klaassen - 6 Needs a lot of time to settle. Didn't do much wrong, but dudn't do much
Morgan - 6 He's taking time getting up to speed. Not sure what's wrong with him atm, but he's class he'll get better.
Gana - 8 Great player, was everywhere. Should already be number one in the league tacking stats after that performance.

Rooney - 8 and MOTM for me. Scored a great header and the second half he ran the show.
Sandro - 6 Ran hard and worked hard, but like Klaassen, needs time to settle

Subs
Cuco - 4 He should be fourth choice rb behind Coleman, Holegate and Davies
Mirallas - 5 Had a couple of good runs, but the final ball missing
Davies - 7 Decent game and provided more energy than Klaassen
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team