November 20, 2017, 05:45:26 PM

Author Topic: [News]Hapless Koeman MUST go  (Read 6631 times)

October 15, 2017, 11:19:02 PM
Reply #30

arteta4spain

I'm assuming he does, but does Kenwright go to every away game? With him being there is he just a casual observer or is there more to it? I suppose Moshiri would be there if there was anything in this? Every time the camera panned to Kenwright he looked pissed off. Maybe it's the start of the end for Koeman?

deCoubertin

October 15, 2017, 11:20:37 PM
Reply #31

Realist

The last sentence tells a story,have you got nothing better to do than correct people on shit like that, it's a football forum full of pissed off fellas who don't give a fuck if it's your or you fucking are you tit.

That's one unhappy 14 year old road man
On Koeman I've said since I joined here he's shit, a mediocre, damaging appointment. Whoever comes in has to rebuild the mess that is the squad we've got right now

October 15, 2017, 11:20:58 PM
Reply #32

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Worth remembering that Koeman is kenwrights man like Moyes and Martinez were.

It's moshiris man and he's the one the supposedley holds all the ambition.

Time for him to take the step and change it.

Get unsworth in for Lyon and Arsenal and the mood around the club will be a lot different.

October 15, 2017, 11:21:47 PM
Reply #33

Simon Paul

Administrator
I'm assuming he does, but does Kenwright go to every away game? With him being there is he just a casual observer or is there more to it? I suppose Moshiri would be there if there was anything in this? Every time the camera panned to Kenwright he looked pissed off. Maybe it's the start of the end for Koeman?

think he goes to quite a lot.  If he's not there, John Woods is.  Brighton isn't too far from London so he took the missis as well.

October 15, 2017, 11:22:10 PM
Reply #34

Redartin

Totally agree on Koeman.

One thing this flags up is how ridiculous it was that you didn't call for Martinez to be fired. That 4-0 derby at Anfield with 37 shots at our goal. What were you thinking?

At that time I think we suffered from, and still do to a certain extent, Moyesitis. A condition where you continue flogging a dead horse and don't know when enough is enough. The Moyes years appear to have conditioned us into thinking a manager is not just for Christmas, it is for life. (Sorry maybe that's a dog). Anyway you know what I mean, we are not a club used to changing managers and we are therefore prepared to give too many chances when the warning signs are there and clear for all to see.

I have to add Man Utd were in a similar situation post Ferguson but they weren't long about getting rid of both Moyes and their Dutch disaster.
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

October 15, 2017, 11:25:24 PM
Reply #35

Realist

Worth remembering that Koeman is kenwrights man like Moyes and Martinez were.

It's moshiris man and he's the one the supposedley holds all the ambition.

Time for him to take the step and change it.

Get unsworth in for Lyon and Arsenal and the mood around the club will be a lot different.

Not sure what you think Unsworths gonna do? Probably a good 85% of the players are foreign and won't be arsed if Unsworth used to play.
Proper baffles me this shout

October 15, 2017, 11:26:14 PM
Reply #36

Chris1878

Koeman must stay, apart from ancellotti who else do u all want?  The board took too long getting gigy deal done that didnt get a striker. Keep the faith we will come good

October 15, 2017, 11:29:10 PM
Reply #37

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Not sure what you think Unsworths gonna do? Probably a good 85% of the players are foreign and won't be arsed if Unsworth used to play.

Think he'll just lift the mood around the place to give us that short term new manager bounce.

Something that's much needed to try and salvage this season.

I'd like someone else in long term, but for the short term I think unsworth can revitalise this squad and add some much needed energy and positivity.

October 15, 2017, 11:34:39 PM
Reply #38

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Unsworth while we are sorting a quality replacement would be fine. He's no long term solution though. At least not right now. He's excelling in his current role, ideally he should keep doing it

October 15, 2017, 11:34:59 PM
Reply #39

Paddockoldie

If you read the article by Unsi re: the U23's against City he was positive, praised the effort and stated nobody hides in his team and they play as a team. They work on a plan for the game and execute it. High tempo passing and play for each other.... you could feel his passion. Whether they're foreign or not, they're Everton players and he won't forget to remind them of that and he'll bring his best youth through if he thinks they're ready. I'd have that over what we have now from a former Legend who is distant, emotionless and doesn't know what his team is and how to play them. Could it get worse?

October 15, 2017, 11:36:08 PM
Reply #40

Simon Paul

Administrator
If you read the article by Unsi re: the U23's against City he was positive, praised the effort and stated nobody hides in his team and they play as a team. They work on a plan for the game and execute it. High tempo passing and play for each other.... you could feel his passion. Whether they're foreign or not, they're Everton players and he won't forget to remind them of that and he'll bring his best youth through if he thinks they're ready. I'd have that over what we have now from a former Legend who is distant, emotionless and doesn't know what his team is and how to play them. Could it get worse?

good job that David Henen fella and that Oumar Niasse lad are English or they'd never have bought into the Under 23 ethos would they?

October 15, 2017, 11:37:53 PM
Reply #41

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
David Henens continued existence as an Everton players is rivalling Junior's

October 15, 2017, 11:46:52 PM
Reply #42

Ross

Im not against Unsworth getting the job but Id hope wed also be considering other options as well.

Discussions and ideas should really have already started at boardroom level about this. At least youd hope they have.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 15, 2017, 11:48:38 PM
Reply #43

TheTone

we have some massive useless cunts playing for us too though to be fair, bottling cunts, fucking well shit some of them

October 15, 2017, 11:50:45 PM
Reply #44

Realist

good job that David Henen fella and that Oumar Niasse lad are English or they'd never have bought into the Under 23 ethos would they?

Bit of a hard one really as the U23's are playing with the intention of making the first team, the first team aren't