December 15, 2017, 11:55:24 PM

Author Topic: Lukaku  (Read 459 times)

December 11, 2017, 02:51:29 AM
Read 459 times

Shogun

Administrator
Looks out of his depth doesn't he?

No goals against Man City (H), Spurs (H), Liverpool (A), Arsenal (A) or Chelsea (A).

All well and good scoring the fourth goal against shite like us, West Ham and Newcastle at home but it won't be long before he's ousted by Ibra.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 11, 2017, 03:00:02 AM
Reply #1

Major Clanger

I think that also has something to do with how Mourinho sets his team up in these crunch games. We know full well that he's at his best when chances are made for him or when he can run at defenders and terrify them.

He'd have a much better record with a more adventurous team.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

December 11, 2017, 04:11:55 AM
Reply #2

Alanvideo

Couple of times he was stood like a statue and wouldn't run for the ball . Also partly at fault for the City goals . But I would never write him off  ,he's a lethal finisher. Would probably have scored from the DCL penalty chance today ,just batted off Lovren and slid the ball past Mignolet.
We are special ,we are Everton.

December 11, 2017, 04:24:48 AM
Reply #3

Mayor Farnum

Was unlucky with one today when the 'keeper made a very good save. However, I've always had a feeling he wouldn't flourish under Mourinho.

December 11, 2017, 04:31:52 AM
Reply #4

The Analog Kid

He went missing for games on end for us though, mainly for the big games.

December 11, 2017, 04:39:22 AM
Reply #5

ally2

For me nothing's changed. He's not an elite level player. Whether he will be one day I don't know.

December 11, 2017, 07:10:16 AM
Reply #6

gizzblue

Still not as good as his dad says ...and his first touch is abysmal still ....couldnt catch a rain drop.

December 11, 2017, 08:54:43 AM
Reply #7

bacon sarnie

Miss his goals but not the man.

December 12, 2017, 02:51:45 AM
Reply #8

Heisenberg

Never won you games. Not a top player

December 12, 2017, 06:10:46 PM
Reply #9

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Think we got the better end of the deal at the moment. Both scored 8 goals apiece. Rooney did it in less games too and has won us more points.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

December 13, 2017, 08:22:33 PM
Reply #10

bacon sarnie

Think we got the better end of the deal at the moment. Both scored 8 goals apiece. Rooney did it in less games too and has won us more points.

Deffo so far. Reminded of him playing the big I Am in the states with Pogba in a Moyes to United kind of way. Having said that watch him score four tonight. Come on Rooney lad - you can do it too.