December 16, 2017, 09:00:19 PM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 75618 times)

October 13, 2017, 12:30:40 AM
Reply #1500

bacon sarnie

Klopp already kicking up a stink about the fact his beloved shite may have a 1:30 kick off on Christmas Eve.

Merry Christmas Kloppy.

October 13, 2017, 12:31:51 AM
Reply #1501

The Analog Kid

Donít we play Chelsea on the 23rd? Iíd have thought that couldíve been a contender for TV

October 13, 2017, 03:43:48 PM
Reply #1502

Macca77

7 different stories on the sky sports website about their game against united tomorrow, one of the ssn's reporters said its a bigger game than El Clasico

Nah

October 13, 2017, 04:50:20 PM
Reply #1503

Jamokachi

October 13, 2017, 05:35:27 PM
Reply #1504

The Analog Kid

7 different stories on the sky sports website about their game against united tomorrow, one of the ssn's reporters said its a bigger game than El Clasico

Nah

Not quite, but itís fucking great when United win it though.

October 13, 2017, 05:55:50 PM
Reply #1505

Macca77

Sky are loving it, guaranteed the game itself will be shite as usual

October 13, 2017, 07:02:36 PM
Reply #1506

Gash

Global Moderator
I've never understood how this has become such a big rivalry, was it the fans or Sky that built it up? Obviously there was a rivalry as Man Utd closed in on Liverpool's record of league titles but in reality, on the pitch Liverpool have hardly got close to Man Utd over the last 25 years, two or three second place finishes and a Champions League. Even when Liverpool fans were gloating at Utd under Moyes and anticipating barren years for Man Utd they failed to cash in and are firmly behind Utd again. Just look at the two stadiums, on and off the pitch Liverpool aren't a patch on Man Utd.

October 13, 2017, 08:39:06 PM
Reply #1507

bacon sarnie

I've never understood how this has become such a big rivalry, was it the fans or Sky that built it up? Obviously there was a rivalry as Man Utd closed in on Liverpool's record of league titles but in reality, on the pitch Liverpool have hardly got close to Man Utd over the last 25 years, two or three second place finishes and a Champions League. Even when Liverpool fans were gloating at Utd under Moyes and anticipating barren years for Man Utd they failed to cash in and are firmly behind Utd again. Just look at the two stadiums, on and off the pitch Liverpool aren't a patch on Man Utd.

Asked my Kopite mate the same question mid-90s and he told me Liverpool don't give a fuck about Everton anymore and our mutual Manc pal just laughed and said United had never really given a fuck about Everton at all. Cue Royals Dogs of War and both of them had to sit in the alehouse with me and watch the final.
I reckon Ferguson is responsible for the Manc/Kopite derby. Perches etc.

October 13, 2017, 09:07:57 PM
Reply #1508

Macca77

Sky have over hyped the matches against each other for years, gets worse every year,  the other day they were comparing twitter and facebook followers of them both to try and work out who is the bigger team, obv United had a few million more followers than the redshite, the sky reporter tried to even things up by saying the shite would've had more followers than United during the successful years in the last 70's and throughout the 80's, actually had a 20 minute segment about it.

October 14, 2017, 12:49:15 AM
Reply #1509

Ball8y

The shite in Stanley Park supporting Klippity's moan.

October 14, 2017, 02:06:46 AM
Reply #1510

bacon sarnie

The shite in Stanley Park supporting Klippity's moan.

Achtung! Shitenhausen!

He's moaning about 'Hendo' being made to play two games for England in one week now. Early kick-offs, chrimbo, flight tickets etc. Anything to avoid talking about how much fun Lukaku is gonna have with his stormtrooper artists.

October 14, 2017, 08:26:36 PM
Reply #1511

Bally

Administrator
It's the roll I way

October 14, 2017, 08:39:27 PM
Reply #1512

ally2

You'd think that girl might get propositioned a lot

October 14, 2017, 08:51:45 PM
Reply #1513

Ross

They must all be off the same ward.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 14, 2017, 09:44:26 PM
Reply #1514

bacon sarnie

#7 on for the Tinder/Online Dating thread?