December 14, 2017, 08:36:49 AM

Author Topic: Cahill  (Read 1380 times)

December 06, 2017, 05:07:36 AM
Read 1380 times

Trowel

I'm sure this is a coincidence, but weren't there rumours about Cahill the other day...?

http://amp.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/tim-cahill-leaves-melbourne-city-effective-immediately-20171205-gzzkdf.html
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

deCoubertin

December 06, 2017, 05:23:55 AM
Reply #1

Gash

Global Moderator
I'm sure this is a coincidence, but weren't there rumours about Cahill the other day...?

http://amp.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/tim-cahill-leaves-melbourne-city-effective-immediately-20171205-gzzkdf.html

Of course it's a coincidence. He's 38, can't get a game in the MLS, China or the A League, there's not a cat in hells chance he's coming back here. Maybe he should just accept defeat and retire rather than flog his career to death, it's getting to stage I almost feel sorry for him clinging onto his career.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 05:27:03 AM by Gash »

December 06, 2017, 05:34:09 AM
Reply #2

Jamokachi

There's a reason he's not getting games at Melbourne City. He'll go to one of the 'smaller' clubs in the A-League I reckon.

December 06, 2017, 05:35:53 AM
Reply #3

Jamokachi

Of course it's a coincidence. He's 38, can't get a game in the MLS, China or the A League, there's not a cat in hells chance he's coming back here. Maybe he should just accept defeat and retire rather than flog his career to death, it's getting to stage I almost feel sorry for him clinging onto his career.

In fairness (coming from someone who's given him dogs abuse of late) he still does a job for Australia. I think he will retire after the WC.

December 06, 2017, 05:41:38 AM
Reply #4

Gash

Global Moderator
In fairness (coming from someone who's given him dogs abuse of late) he still does a job for Australia. I think he will retire after the WC.

I don't know much about Australian football  but it's probably more a reflection on Australia's lack of depth rather than his ability that they still rely on him so much.

December 06, 2017, 05:48:55 AM
Reply #5

Alanvideo

The Aussies have never really got the hang of footie .They're quite good at cricket and both codes of rugby though !
We are special ,we are Everton.

December 06, 2017, 05:49:49 AM
Reply #6

Jamokachi

I don't know much about Australian football  but it's probably more a reflection on Australia's lack of depth rather than his ability that they still rely on him so much.

It's a bit of both really. Australia really does lack quality, especially up front. But Cahill still get the goals. And he's always been a player for the big occasion, which makes taking him to the WC all the more worthwhile.

December 06, 2017, 02:10:02 PM
Reply #7

howard1334

I feel like you could have made clear that the suggestion Cahill could return to Everton is ridiculous without shitting all over him. He loves playing and is still getting paid to do it. I have great respect for him.

December 06, 2017, 02:16:48 PM
Reply #8

Jamokachi

I feel like you could have made clear that the suggestion Cahill could return to Everton is ridiculous without shitting all over him. He loves playing and is still getting paid to do it. I have great respect for him.

He's a pain in the fucking arse.

December 06, 2017, 02:27:44 PM
Reply #9

Gash

Global Moderator

Calm down, just my opinon. I respect what he did for us but he's a bit of an attention seeking whopper who seems to either struggle to realise he's pretty much finished or is milking the cash cow for every last penny. Sad to see really.

December 06, 2017, 06:42:06 PM
Reply #10

Bluenose 91

Cahills a tit as well!

December 06, 2017, 06:49:50 PM
Reply #11

D15TIN

He just wants to keep playing, there is no harm in that, scored some important goals for Australia recently still, so why would he stop

December 06, 2017, 07:19:06 PM
Reply #12

TSGun

The man is a legend, couldn't care less how he's portrayed.

I could possibly raise that rating to a higher level if he comes to Adelaide United.

December 06, 2017, 08:16:25 PM
Reply #13

blue1948

How can an Everton player who gave his all , is not still playing for us ,has never said a bad word about Everton ,be a pain in the arse  I think it is you who is a pain in the fucking arse -no offence meant of course 1

December 06, 2017, 08:19:17 PM
Reply #14

blue1948

Calm down, just my opinon. I respect what he did for us but he's a bit of an attention seeking whopper who seems to either struggle to realise he's pretty much finished or is milking the cash cow for every last penny. Sad to see really.
Typical of your high horse approach to life -attention seeking whopper be fucked . One day your days selling cars will be over ------fuck me I spilled  my tea typing that --do you not see the fucking irony . International footballer adored by millions and erm .