May 22, 2017, 10:33:07 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Pre Season
« Last post by blue1948 on 3 minutes ago »
That's pretty much my last 30 years supporting us
Not talking  down or any of that shit but I feel for supporters who haven't had any thing to really cheer for .I have seen so much of Everton's history but on the other hand if they win anything next season I will not see it .My first derby match was less that 100 meetings and since then I have been tortured but nevertheless I have enjoyed so many great times ,the best probably Rotterdam but I had to think long and hard before typing that ,as every game Bally  played seemed to be a joy to watch .
General Football Chat / Re: 2016/17 Today's Football
« Last post by Cereal Killer on 10 minutes ago »
Bit fucking cheesy at Chelsea. Terry subbed off in the 26th minute as that's his squad number and they gave him a guard of honour. The ref should have booked all the cunts for timewasting.  :snigger:

what did the pie-eating Sutton goalkeeper get, a fine and a ban??

how is this any different? a contrived event on which people won money
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Barkley given ultimatum
« Last post by Rodenplav64 on 11 minutes ago »
I'm not expecting him to go full length of the pitch, but he should be able to turn and go at players with his power. That was his biggest strength but he doesn't do much anymore because

1) Martinez coached it out of him
2) He had a massive loss in confidence
3) He had a poor level of fitness
4) He has stalled as a player

I don't think Martinez coached it out of him . I think he more than any other player let the toxic atmosphere get to him and for that reason he went backwards . Koeman with a bit of tough love has got him back up a level but may have caused friction between them . If he goes we lose decent player with immense potential . Potential always has to be fulfilled though as all bar Rooney ( of the players who have left ) have discovered to their cost .
« Last post by Jimmywhack on 12 minutes ago »
Sevilla is the last game before th season starts, to be played August 6th.
They'll snot us. Three days after return leg of Europa too
FA Cup bonus or not I feel I ought to become a subscriber if I win. Can you deduct the 25 from whatever I'm due or do I need to send it separately?
I presume that being a subscriber entitles me to become self righteous, smug and superior on this forum and for lower status posters to show some respect?
Also means your a fully paid member of the clique
FA Cup bonus or not I feel I ought to become a subscriber if I win. Can you deduct the 25 from whatever I'm due or do I need to send it separately?
I presume that being a subscriber entitles me to become self righteous, smug and superior on this forum and for lower status posters to show some respect?
The Everton Forum / Re: How much should Barkley be sold for?
« Last post by blue1948 on 21 minutes ago »
Barkley has played towards 200 top level games for us and over 20 England caps, that's before looking the talent he has and is still only 23. Michael Keane has effectively had 1 good season in the top flight so is far more of a gamble.

If someone paid 25m-30m for Barkley, say Spurs, if he didnt fit in to their system and frustrated them too much then they could sell him on for the same money and be no worse off.

If Keane bombed and turned out it was just 1 good season so would his value. Plus people pay more for attacking players.
You have point on one hand but don't address the comment I made ,he is a nightmare at times whether people pay more or not .The only hope him or his mother or his agent can be clinging to is that another manager has thoughts that they can do it better than Koeman or the other one,or indeed moyes
The Everton Forum / Re: How much should Barkley be sold for?
« Last post by blue1948 on 26 minutes ago »
I agree totally...but was trying to prove the point that the player is always in control...
So you agree but agree that he would be a fool to stay ,then again you suggest he would be a fool to leave ! If so how can he be in control? .I do understand the point you are trying to make but my point is that Ronald is usurping him or at least trying to
« Last post by GLewis on 26 minutes ago »
Sevilla is the last game before th season starts, to be played August 6th.
The Everton Forum / Re: Players from the relegated clubs
« Last post by Grand Master C on 31 minutes ago »
Only really Pickford for the first team(And even then I think there are better options).

For the squad Sam Clucas and Ben Gibson.

And I would understand Defoe, but I wouldn't be shouting about it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10