October 23, 2017, 05:38:57 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Should we sack Koeman?
« Last post by BlueBeagle on 1 minute ago »
I honestly don't think Roberto deserved the sack . Not compared to this gobshite .

He did. A million times over.
« Last post by bluenuck on 2 minutes ago »
What's an sms message? lol
« Last post by Goaljira on 3 minutes ago »
The fuck is going on with the font in that whatsapp message?  Who changes their font on a text message?
The Everton Forum / Re: DCL - kidding ourselves
« Last post by Brownie20 on 5 minutes ago »
Anyone else see his touch in the first half when he plucked pickfords kick from the sky?

The lads got it.

There was a similar one the other week - can't remember who against.

The lad has got skill and I'm sure we will see the best of him once he's been given the time to develop properly
« Last post by Bob Sacamano on 6 minutes ago »
I hope Ross stays
The Everton Forum / Re: Who should we go for?
« Last post by blue slug on 7 minutes ago »
Good shout
The Everton Forum / Re: Who should we go for?
« Last post by gizzblue on 9 minutes ago »
Manuel Pellagrini ...anybody .
The Everton Forum / Re: DCL - kidding ourselves
« Last post by KoemansNumberTens on 12 minutes ago »
Because you care enough to post it. Over and over again. So clearly this is something of utmost importance to you. And therefore I think it would be rude to just ignore something that you're clearly so passionate about.

It's an Everton forum. On the DCL thread. I assumed that's what we were meant to do. As for over and over again. I repeatedly keep trying to get out of the conversation now. Strangely your just too offended to let it go. Do I need to apologise or something. Would that help? I really didn't want to fall out with you over something so minor.

Why don't you police the Williams thread with such vigor? Much worse is said in there.

Can we just agree to disagree. Who cares what I think. I thought Martinez was a great appointment. Of course you're probably right.
« Last post by GrantyBoy78 on 13 minutes ago »
Part II

https://twitter.com/networkmichaeld/status/922204764829618176
He lost me when he used ‘aloud’ instead of ‘allowed’.
« Last post by GrantyBoy78 on 14 minutes ago »
The Unsworth, Arteta shouts are good if we were in preseason after our manager had left for another club.  But we are in trouble and its going to take experience to get us out of this.
I’m not sure people have quite grasped this. Some think we’ll just hire a young superstar manager in waiting and we’ll be on our merry way up the table. This team is BAD and there really aren’t that many decent managers that’d want to come here. Would Tuchel have time to implement his philosophy? Does Ancelotti know the first thing about galvanising a poor team and getting them up grind out results?

If the board fuck up this next appointment we could very easily get relegated. We need to win 1-in-3 to stay up...sounds pretty fucking daunting!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10