January 18, 2018, 08:05:33 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: January Targets
« Last post by blueski on 35 minutes ago »
I always remember getting told by a Cab driver that Rodwell was out on the piss on a Friday before a game.
Can't recall the game but I remember we got beat by a shite team and we were lifeless (pick from many of those under Moyes)

Always stuck with me that.
Funny how things work

Who'd have predicted Dan Gosling would have the longer/more consistent career in the premier league
« Last post by Thornton_19 on 47 minutes ago »
Jack Rodwell still thinks he can be a PL and England player at CB, he also mentions about how Allardyce picked him alot for Sunderland 🤔🤤
I hope Allardyce and Rodwell don't get mentioned in the same breath ever again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5280715/amp/Sunderland-outcast-Jack-Rodwell-insists-hes-not-blame.html
I always remember getting told by a Cab driver that Rodwell was out on the piss on a Friday before a game.
Can't recall the game but I remember we got beat by a shite team and we were lifeless (pick from many of those under Moyes)

Always stuck with me that.
It's been a funny old week hasn't it, and over the past 7 days there's been loads of posts that have got you talking - and liking...

Here is a run down of the top ten most "liked" posts over the past week

Fuck me, I'd like to live in a world as easy as some of your are painting here.
« Last post by Duncs_a_legend on 1 hour ago »
Jack Rodwell still thinks he can be a PL and England player at CB, he also mentions about how Allardyce picked him alot for Sunderland 🤔🤤
I hope Allardyce and Rodwell don't get mentioned in the same breath ever again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5280715/amp/Sunderland-outcast-Jack-Rodwell-insists-hes-not-blame.html
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Walcott signs
« Last post by boothill on 1 hour ago »

Be good to have a player looking to get in the box.
sam will soon knock that out of him
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Walcott signs
« Last post by brap2 on 1 hour ago »
Just wstched a ten minute highlight video of his Goals.

Some great finishes in there. He seems
to be superb one on one, can lift it, smash if, roll it, dink it or place it, and seems to hit corners more often than not. Sure it’s over 10 years worth of togger and he’s had ozil etc. Behind him for much of it but he’s definitely got goals in his locker.

Think I’ve talked myself around.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10