December 18, 2017, 05:21:10 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Arsenal  (Read 11308 times)

October 22, 2017, 11:00:05 PM
Reply #810

Mayor Farnum

Blue in the boozer just summed up how a lot of us feel right night

"I hate Everton more than I hate Liverpool right now "

That's about the only way we can keep the rivalry alive.

October 22, 2017, 11:12:14 PM
Reply #811

bacon sarnie

5-2! Fuckin pantomime. He's gone! - Oh no he hasn't!!...etc.

The Shite managed by Widow Twanky for an encore x

October 22, 2017, 11:13:38 PM
Reply #812

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Is he gone yet? Surely shouldn't take this long
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 22, 2017, 11:22:01 PM
Reply #813

ally2

Fuck it I'm going to lay into Baines. He's been utter wank right at the moment we need and have needed him. He went missing when the Martinez project unfolded and he's done it again this time. As one of the senior players and an Evertonian, the club needed him (and Jags for that matter) to stand up and pull the team through difficult periods. He's at the back of queue hiding again because he knows most fans think he's a sound bloke. Did he have the same injury excuse under Martinez?  Does injury excuse him totally losing his man in defensive plays?  (2 laughable occasions today and against Brighton). And why do you see him shit out of headers and tackles. He isn't vocal on the pitch, and he doesn't speak to refs. Absolute pussy. Never mind he's still on a wage and he knows he's going to play anyway so it doesn't matter eh

October 22, 2017, 11:27:48 PM
Reply #814

eyesalwaysblue

5-2! Fuckin pantomime. He's gone! - Oh no he hasn't!!...etc.

The Shite managed by Widow Twanky for an encore x

Widow Twanky Kinell, me screens full of sundi dinner
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 22, 2017, 11:28:50 PM
Reply #815

Heisenberg

Fuck it I'm going to lay into Baines. He's been utter wank right at the moment we need and have needed him. He went missing when the Martinez project unfolded and he's done it again this time. As one of the senior players and an Evertonian, the club needed him (and Jags for that matter) to stand up and pull the team through difficult periods. He's at the back of queue hiding again because he knows most fans think he's a sound bloke. Did he have the same injury excuse under Martinez?  Does injury excuse him totally losing his man in defensive plays?  (2 laughable occasions today and against Brighton). And why do you see him shit out of headers and tackles. He isn't vocal on the pitch, and he doesn't speak to refs. Absolute pussy. Never mind he's still on a wage and he knows he's going to play anyway so it doesn't matter eh

TBH Iv not been a fan of him for a while and thought we should have cashed when moyes went to Utd

Yes he's not been brilliant. But him and holgate are the victim of playing with 5 centre mids. Nobody in front of them they're litterally doing two jobs it doesn't work.

So many times I seen vlasic or sig win it in the middle and look out wide near the final third and there was just nobody there

October 22, 2017, 11:30:33 PM
Reply #816

TheTone

can't wait for the day when Martin Tyler retires

October 22, 2017, 11:31:09 PM
Reply #817

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

Spot on. Same with Jags. Our senior players for the past 3 seasons have been shambolic.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 22, 2017, 11:31:36 PM
Reply #818

TheTone

can't wait for the day when Martin Tyler retires

is right wrong thread

October 22, 2017, 11:33:17 PM
Reply #819

Heisenberg

id rather Williams play than jags. Purely because he's assed and has abit of fight. Jags has never been a leader

October 22, 2017, 11:37:59 PM
Reply #820

MarcusFenix

Just read on skysports that Pickford only got a 5 today, I know that he had 5 put past him but he made several saves that kept the scoreline to single digits
Whats the difference between lust,love and true love? Spits,swallows and gargles

October 22, 2017, 11:38:02 PM
Reply #821

Mayor Farnum

Williams is starting to turn things around and he is committed which is not easy to show in such a dire situation. Williams has bought himself some more time with me.

October 22, 2017, 11:42:24 PM
Reply #822

Coyb12

Ive been saying the same for 12mths mate should have been replaced long since.

October 22, 2017, 11:42:32 PM
Reply #823

sam of the south

Should never of changed formation

He didn't give himself the option by not having another CB on the bench, and it was clear that Williams was odds on to either get sent-off or give away chances due to being reticent to risk a challenge.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 22, 2017, 11:43:37 PM
Reply #824

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He didn't give himself the option by not having another CB on the bench, and it was clear that Williams was odds on to either get sent-off or give away chances due to being reticent to risk a challenge.

He is a pro. He can play without getting another yellow.