February 19, 2018, 12:31:29 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
No
Not for solely calling someone a cunt.

Well I'm generally quite annoying too. I don't think that helped
General Football Chat / Re: 2017-18 Today's football
« Last post by bacon sarnie on 5 hours ago »
Fantastic, can't beat a proper cup tie on a shit afternoon.

Yeah, ace stuff, takes me back to muddier times. Proper footie like.
If allardyce doesn’t go and he starts next year in the dugout - does anyone think he would actually manage to last out his contract?

If he recovers us to seventh he deserves a crack at next season and the chance to see out his contract. We aren't going to make ourselves any more attractive to named managers by continuing to sack managers at the first sign of trouble.
BBC gossip saying Pardew could be on his way soon.
Life beyond Sam for next season?
The Everton Forum / Re: The race for Europe
« Last post by Shropshire Blue on 6 hours ago »
13 games x 10 = 130 starters.
38 places filled by DCL, Davies, Kenny, Lookman,  Beningime and Holgate. Haven't counted Vlasic and Sandro despite them being described as 'young'.
Obviously the figure is higher if you include subs but you can count them - I did the hard bit!! ☺
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update
« Last post by Alanvideo on 6 hours ago »
Is someone in here considering buying a pub near Bramley-Moore Dock... now is the time...
................I would guess every derelict pub or building within a mile radius will have been 'claimed ' by now.
If allardyce doesn't go and he starts next year in the dugout - does anyone think he would actually manage to last out his contract?
**shudders**
I fucking hope not or it will be even more proof Moshiri should be doing anything else but owning football club...or running his mates football club whichever reality were actually in .
The Everton Forum / Re: The race for Europe
« Last post by sirblue57 on 6 hours ago »
If you exclude the g/k position then he averages 3 youngsters a game which, without checking, could be the highest in the league?
Name them and their positions.

Then work it out.
If allardyce doesn’t go and he starts next year in the dugout - does anyone think he would actually manage to last out his contract?
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update
« Last post by Ari on 6 hours ago »
Is someone in here considering buying a pub near Bramley-Moore Dock... now is the time...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10