January 20, 2019, 05:22:50 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Southampton v Everton
« Last post by Gash on 7 seconds ago »

Oooh, tagged me in a post then deleted it, now I'm intrigued.  :)
One of the biggest worries Gomes, dragged down is spot on, symptom of the main problems.

Itía Silvaís problem to solve, and itís very worrying that he doesnít seem to be close to doing so.

Anybody can see that weíre getting completely overrun in midfield playing a 4-2-4, so Iíve no idea why heís persisting with it week after week.

Gana and Gomes are going to get overrun by three man midfields in the majority of games, so few teams play two up top like we do. Itís why we looked better vs Burnley and vs Liverpool, as it was 2v2 in the midfield so they could hold their own.
« Last post by Cereal Killer on 4 minutes ago »
How many points do I win for liking Del Piero when I was a kid?

Clearly makes you a better fan of Everton than the rest of us  ;D
The Everton Forum / Re: January transfer window
« Last post by Grand Master C on 11 minutes ago »
Perhaps yesterdayís result is forcing Moshiris hand

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

Much more sensible option. We know what we are getting,  we know we want what we are getting and both sides now have an added vested interest in making it work.

Use the loan for the risky player.
« Last post by MarcusFenix on 24 minutes ago »
Nah, we didn't just dream that Gomes went to Anfield and ran the show. His willingness to receive the ball in tight areas and manufacture it on quickly was something we all saw early on.

He's a good player currently being dragged down to the level of the rest of the side, for numerous reasons. All of them need rectifying soon before the manager starts to lose the faith of not just the fans and the board but also the players.
One of the biggest worries Gomes, dragged down is spot on, symptom of the main problems.
« Last post by MarcusFenix on 27 minutes ago »
Like watching 2 bald men fight over a comb

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Nah, we didn't just dream that Gomes went to Anfield and ran the show. His willingness to receive the ball in tight areas and manufacture it on quickly was something we all saw early on.

He's a good player currently being dragged down to the level of the rest of the side, for numerous reasons. All of them need rectifying soon before the manager starts to lose the faith of not just the fans and the board but also the players.
The Everton Forum / Re: Silvaís Playbook
« Last post by Bluedylan on 40 minutes ago »
Yeah for me itís watching the same thing again and again. Itís not a massive deal and weíre not in immediate danger like we were with Martinez and Koeman, and thereís is still a sliver of hope that he suddenly becomes tactically aware and stops stepping on the same trap every single game - but I do think sitting around any longer than the summer hoping he changes is a waste of time and money, and Iím more concerned about sacking another manager mid season than I am about losing silva tbh.

If he turns it around and stops us getting exposed again and again, then sound. But like I say for me, he really has to make a case now.

Think thatís fair enough.
« Last post by Bob Sacamano on 1 hour ago »
I loved Maldini too. Maybe Arsenal TV will want to film me ranting now?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10