July 20, 2018, 02:36:53 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: What to do with our current squad
« Last post by blueski on 3 minutes ago »
we're listening to the word of Allardyce now
like him don't like him this is what was being said on multiple sources at the time. who knows really though?
The Everton Forum / Re: Bid rejected for Lookman
« Last post by blargins on 6 minutes ago »
I don't think he is "only potential right now." He is not a player being called up from the U-18s. He has proved himself -- first at the lower levels and then in the Bundesliga. His performances in Germany, in particular, have moved him beyond "potential only." Just look how bad Liepzig want him.

Perhaps he is moving from potential. Still want him to stay and see if he can be consistent in the prem for us.
no it was some bizarre dispute over image rights

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/feb/02/davy-klaassen-everton-football-money-allardyce

we're listening to the word of Allardyce now
Bringing my boy up from Cornwall for his first game and can't wait. Do players still arrive between 12 and 1pm? Can you get close for an autograph?

yeah they put barriers up in the car park, just hang around there.
Bringing my boy up from Cornwall for his first game and can't wait. Do players still arrive between 12 and 1pm? Can you get close for an autograph?
The Everton Forum / Re: Malcom in advanced talks
« Last post by MmmBlueRamirez on 17 minutes ago »
Best dream since Diego..

Riquelme.
He had the chance to play for Napoli. I find it a little concerning that he didn’t take it at least in the short term. Of course it’s a shame in terms of his ambitions that he hasn’t done well. It’s relative though. Feel more sorry for the club footing the bill for his failure

Apparently the reasoning was the money owed to him in image rights or something. His agent didn't like the deal on the table so he stayed.
« Last post by howard1334 on 24 minutes ago »
I want to see him given the chance with us. He has something about him and it would be a lost opportunity to see him go, especially for a low bid.

BUt he is only potential right now, he needs to prove himself.

I don't think he is "only potential right now." He is not a player being called up from the U-18s. He has proved himself -- first at the lower levels and then in the Bundesliga. His performances in Germany, in particular, have moved him beyond "potential only." Just look how bad Liepzig want him.
« Last post by howard1334 on 26 minutes ago »
Yore right, mixing it up with Davies goal tbh. Still think he would be less in peopleís minds if he hadnít scored on his debut.

I really don't think so. My valuation -- and I think most others too -- has nothing to do with that first goal. It is rather based on his play for us (where his talent has definitely been apparent), his performances during the u-20 World Cup, and, especially, his terrific play in Germany.
The Everton Forum / Re: What to do with our current squad
« Last post by blueski on 26 minutes ago »
Think it was a no because he has played in the Europa League or something.
no it was some bizarre dispute over image rights

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/feb/02/davy-klaassen-everton-football-money-allardyce
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10