January 19, 2018, 11:38:45 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Lennon
« Last post by KoemansNumberTens on 1 minute ago »
I'd of liked him to stay. Think both him and Barry before him had roles to play. He'll be missed for his workrate and defensive abilities in tight games.

Anyone any clue what we are getting for him? I know it's undisclosed. Did we even get a fee for Barry?
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton v West Brom
« Last post by TheRam on 3 minutes ago »
Has Garbutt been fucking registered or what?

The Everton Forum / Re: The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« Last post by Rodenplav64 on 3 minutes ago »
they will just wait till we lose a game and start it all over again

That's because emotionally most fans are week to week . We start to think longer term when form holds for a run of games and over a season there is the promise of more to come the next . Optimism ( normally ) grows in the summer with a few signings and crashes after a poor start to the season . Most then give the Manager till Xmas or one last throw of the dice in the January window . That applied every season to Moyes and not just to Allardyce . The reason he gets a bit more is what goes with him and the fact that it was the most unimaginative appointment of Moshiris comical reign ( so far ) .
« Last post by TheRam on 6 minutes ago »
I assume it's safe to judge him as a footballer now. Heaven only knows why Burnley want him but good for him and us anyway.

Very good signing for Burnley this.

The Everton Forum / Re: Shots on target predictions thread
« Last post by bogie on 7 minutes ago »
well we still got a defence that cant play a high line so not many 21 shots 10 on 4-0 win
« Last post by Rodenplav64 on 8 minutes ago »
Starting to come to the conclusion some people on here are WUM with some of the stuff I'm reading. Not sure I can find any other reason.

The irony of therealdunc liking that one .
« Last post by ally2 on 10 minutes ago »
I assume it's safe to judge him as a footballer now. Heaven only knows why Burnley want him but good for him and us anyway.
« Last post by bogie on 11 minutes ago »
They?

well if you cant work it out that's on you
The Everton Forum / Re: Shots on target predictions thread
« Last post by Jimmywhack on 11 minutes ago »
Oooh appropriate lack of respect  appropriate lack of respect  appropriate lack of respect  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10