October 24, 2017, 04:40:24 PM

Author Topic: Lukaku for sale - Fair price  (Read 24103 times)

October 29, 2015, 03:02:39 AM
Reply #15

KoemansNumberTens

Agents are just mouth pieces for the players. If he's trying to get Lukaku a move its not against his will
Saying that I don't much care. Everton aren't anyonea dream. So long as we get what we need to improve then they are all for sale. I do seriously doubt if Lukaku's at the stage where he should be rocking the boat though. Very few major clubs would be remotely interested. Possibly none at what we'd consider a fair price and even if he got himself to say PSG. They certainly wouldn't be picking him if he had 1 of his all to frequent bad spells
At present he's simply not good enough to play for a top team

deCoubertin

October 29, 2015, 03:05:33 AM
Reply #16

Rhys

I'd imagine when we signed rom it would have been on the basis if a really good team comes in for a price we are happy with he can go, nothing wrong with that. If he does well enough to get one of those moves and we make a good profit then sad but not surprising.

October 29, 2015, 03:45:13 AM
Reply #17

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He'd be fantastic at PSG.
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

October 29, 2015, 03:54:20 AM
Reply #18

Macca77

October 29, 2015, 03:56:58 AM
Reply #19

Zoolander

Said agent can refer to John Stones, right price, right time or do one

October 29, 2015, 04:08:40 AM
Reply #20

Rhys

Zlatan likely to leave next summer psg will definitely be in the market for a forward. If he is going to go anywhere would be a good place to sell him to given he'd be out of the league and could definitely get a good deal out of them.

October 29, 2015, 04:11:16 AM
Reply #21

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
I wouldn't begrudge him going to a club in the Champions League and prefer for it to not be in England.

I don't want him to go though and he'll be difficult to replace.

Imagine the fume if we sold him for 40m and replaced him with Charlie Austin.

October 29, 2015, 04:31:40 AM
Reply #22

Macca77

I can see it now,

Lukaku to PSG

Anichebe will be Pulis' first signing for us

<tongue in cheek>

October 29, 2015, 04:34:07 AM
Reply #23

Hawkandro

He'd be fantastic at PSG.

He'd be fantastic under any manager who would play to his strengths.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

October 29, 2015, 05:04:23 AM
Reply #24

Evertonian in NC

Said agent can refer to John Stones, right price, right time or do one

VERY important how we set a precedent about not being bullied.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 29, 2015, 05:08:09 AM
Reply #25

Shogun

Administrator
PSG fans don't think Ibra is good enough for them, I doubt Lukaku would be well received.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 29, 2015, 05:25:02 AM
Reply #26

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
PSG fans are clueless.

He'd do well in France because the league is shit and PSG are the best club there.
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

October 29, 2015, 05:27:28 AM
Reply #27

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Psg are ten years older than me
Who the fuck they think they are?

Simply simply lovely

October 29, 2015, 05:37:12 AM
Reply #28

Fern

I'd rather keep lukaku than martinez at the moment

Have to agree wit that. What other young strikers with potential are out there by the way?

October 29, 2015, 02:35:27 PM
Reply #29

Heisenberg

I'd take what we paid for him. If he was English and playing for Norwich his value would be 10-15.

He's trying to be a target man and he's Piss poor at it, we will do better with the money we get for him. Can't do the basics and technically awful. Will never be a top player